Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who will Head the "City of London Corporation"???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauchenauermartin
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Who will Head the "City of London Corporation"??? Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed

To All, URGENT!

Re this "monumental article" in the latest The New Zealand Farmers Weekly, March 30, 2009, entitled, 'Another reason for Fonterra to put capital structure back on urgent list' The article may be a little difficult to read on the web so I will tell you a little about it.

ArrowI have, over many years, predicted in my books, based on Jesus' prophecy in Mark 8:36, (and other biblical prophecies), ["For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"] that HRH Prince of Wales - Prince Charles, from Britain, would eventually succeed his mother and head the City of London of London Corporation and through this corporation he would PRIVATELY attempt to own the whole world, under a New World Order "FASCIST" police-state dictatorship. Indeed, prior to my books, in which I changed the name of the corporation from the Corporation of London to City of London Corporation, the term "City of London Corporation" was not widely used at all, not even in London. But now it is of course. Exclamation

At present all of the biggest banks and multinational corporations of the world, (including those in Russia, China, Japan, USA, NZ - all countries) including the BIS in Switzerland, the World Bank, the IMF and the US Federal Reserve are PRIVATELY OWNED by key City of London Corporation shareholding banks (through the Worshipful Company of International Bankers in Guildhall) on behalf of the British Sovereign Queen Elizabeth II - and now, Prince Charles PRIVATELY controls the policies of most of these giant multinational corporations through his International Business Leaders Forum and Prince's Charities. Although this is hard to believe for the average person, who mostly have been severely brain-washed for years by the British-controlled global media, if you don't believe me, why not just spend 15 minutes or so on the web and Google-search some of these key phrases! I have yet to meet anyone who has been able to prove me wrong!

Anyway, as far as New Zealand is concerned, most of the key state assets, and corporations in the country have already been privatized and sold off to British-controlled banks, in most cases, secretly, through New Zealand Central Securities Depositary Ltd (NZCSD) of the Reserve Bank. But there are a few key assets that still remain - those still held in State-Owned Enterprises (SOE's), councils, roads, privately owned farms, farmer shareholder companies, a small amount of commercial property and of course - privately owned homes without a mortgage. Of course, Fonterra, the giant farmer-shareholder-owned dairy company is the big one! Presently it produces 27% of New Zealand's entire export income. If Fonterra goes down, then in all likelihood the $NZ and the entire country will go down. It is as simple as that!

In this recent alarming article, from The NewZealand Farmers Weekly, the journalist, Andrea Fox, writes, "A huge $2.3 billion increase in Fonterra's net debt in just over a year is seen as another reason for New Zealand's biggest company to address its capital structure soon. Fonterra's debt gearing rose to 61.5% at the end of January, from 51.4% in November 2007 ... Net interest bearing debt climbed from $4970 million in November 2007 to $7360 million on January 31." Add to this the recent Fonterra bond issue of $800 million a few weeks ago, and right now Fonterra owes well over $8 billion and climbing. Already the "King's Bankers," through debt, own about 65% of the total equity value of Fonterra. As dairy product prices and export sales are collapsing, the fact is, the company is now effectively borrowing to pay out the farmers at present! In my view, the company is being deliberately collapsed to force the farmer-shareholders to list their shares on the global stockmarket to allow the "King's" foreign banks and corporations to come in and disenfranchise all New Zealand farmers of their shares in the company and confiscate their farms - and it is now only going to be a very short period of time now before the "fireworks" really begin! In feudal England the king owned everything and the farmers were only tenants. Everything they earned all went in taxes to the the king, apart from a mere subsistence they were left with to keep them working to continue to produce and pay taxes for the following year. Of course, now, the "British King" like Pharaoh of old, is bringing this dictatorial system of bondage to him over the whole planet, not just to NZ! Time to wake up! and if you're a kiwi - prepare for the storm! They will not be able to keep these facts from the public for much longer. Very serious. JACK.

http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=wsdqwq#/page0/

http://www.otherbiblecode.com Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: