Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cliff Huylebroeck and THE WHITE POWER NAZI MOVEMENT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Cliff Huylebroeck and THE WHITE POWER NAZI MOVEMENT Reply with quote

Well Clif I thought that you had an agenda.....

Looks like I was right Laughing

This is you on the white power forum Laughing

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=6876522

Are you aware that this symbol comes from somewhere else?

Regards

P.S BROTHER Nietzsche was no superman.......

SO WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON? AS ITS ALL AN ILLUSION!

Regards

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff will love this

Condemned by analysis equal to his own in sophistry
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep well it is him on that white power board talking about simmilar subjects. The man obviously has an agenda that is not in the interests of ALL MANKIND. I found this from a simple google search. He was not reasoning with anyone against racism was he? Laughing I do not deal in sophistry, I deal in logic.

Who are you anyway?

arcee100

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Cliff has moved to greener pastures.
krishnamurti

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoL: Could you PM or reply here if you know of another forum where I can get in touch with rph. I have some questions I'd like to put forth to him.

Thankyou kindly in advance.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcee100 wrote:
Perhaps Cliff has moved to greener pastures.

Or WHITER ones Laughing
Cliff Huylebroeck
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted on that forum because they were mocking the victims of gang stalking. It's the only discussion in which I appeared and what I said was only about gang stalking.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront wrote:
Leden die er openlijk voor uitkomen dat ze homoseksueel zijn worden eveneens verbannen

In English: "Members who admit openly that they are homosexual are also banned."

So I can stay on the stormfront as long as I don't talk about that, but in fact I'm not eager to hear their opinion about gays, because I know it already.

By the way: everyone can choose the nickname "Cliff Huylebroeck". So if you encounter my name, then that doesn't necessarily mean that it's me.

By the way: I don't have an internet connection. I canceled my internet connection, phone connection and cable TV in 2002 because I was too harassed by hackers. I use a computer in public libraries in Dendermonde, Aalst and Zele. So even if someone is tracked with the IP-adresses of those libraries, then that doesn't necessarily mean that it's me. That could be anyone.

If you want to be certain that what was written on this forum was the real Cliff Huylebroeck, then I am willing to confirm it with a signed letter.

The nickname "Cliff Huylebroeck" is only used for special purposes.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:

If you want to be certain that what was written on this forum was the real Cliff Huylebroeck, then I am willing to confirm it with a signed letter.

The nickname "Cliff Huylebroeck" is only used for special purposes.

Thats Funny I remember how you came to this forum.

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
This is my full name:

Code:
CLIFF HENRI GODELIEVE JULIA LUCIEN HUYLEBROECK

(5 names contain L, my family name contains also B and Y, and my national number is 690317 339-39)

You can rearrange the letters to:

Code:
LUCIFER LUCIFER HEL HEL LOKI GEB JUNO CYANIDE IVE

So do you use all your other middle names for special purposes also Cliff? Laughing
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't find the solution of the anagram of my name until rph used the word touched, which is equal to loco. So this discussion was very useful to me. rph was a smart ass. He's still around with another username. Did you discover him already?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff Huylebroeck wrote:
I didn't find the solution of the anagram of my name until rph used the word touched, which is equal to loco. So this discussion was very useful to me. rph was a smart ass. He's still around with another username. Did you discover him already?

RPH = Acree possibly but acree has not said anything as smart.

So how is the library these days havent they thrown you out for disturbing the peace yet?

Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to answer like Eleanor White: I'm sorry, but I don't have time for lengthy discussions and the perps are keeping me very weak with their electronic harassment.

Just this: THE WHITE POWER NAZI MOVEMENT is a strange association. White supremacists are not the same as nazis. White supremacists are against all homosexuals, while nazis are only against effeminate homosexuals. Adolf Hitler was a male prostitute before he joined the army. When he was Führer he believed that homosexuals of the male type were the best soldiers, the best recruits for the SS, because it encourages manly behaviour. I saw also a photograph of Adolf Hitler before a giant statue of two naked men holding each other's penis. I think this was written in the encyclopedia of nazi emblems.

Are you going to tell that to the white supremacists on the Stormfront, or do I have to do it?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you have post pictures as proof it helps your argument......HINT HINT Laughing

Posting a picture of nietzsche doing the handsign might be enough to start waking people up.

So what surveilance do you think that you're under?

Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
I think if you have post pictures as proof it helps your argument......HINT HINT Laughing]

I'll see whether I can find that, but don't expect too much because the perps are keeping me very weak with their electronic harassment.

Child-of-Light wrote:
So what surveilance do you think that you're under?]

The same as Eleanor White. It's a world wide standard. See www.raven1.net for more information.

Child-of-Light wrote:

Which argument does this help?
Cliff Huylebroeck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitler and Mussolini in the House of German Art in 1937.

Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was expecting something better than this come on Cliff.........Even if he was a buffty what does that matter? He was on narcottics and a tertiary stage syphilis sufferer and not really stable minded obviously.

I don't give a crap about Hitler or the Nazis they were just a tool of the secret societies anyway. Whay don't you look into who Hitler was as in his family line particularly his grandmother in relation to the Rothchilds Cool And the term Holocaust meaning "burnt offering" a burnt offering to who exactly as they wore the acorns and the cross symbol of the templars on the uniforms?

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: