Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Reptillian Race in the Old Testament....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: The Reptillian Race in the Old Testament.... Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: The Reptillian Race in the Old Testament.... Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
The Serpent Being Horus......

Can you provide any evidence to support that?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
the serpent as having the head of a hawk.

I would be interested in seeing the reference

And I wonder if there might be more than one entity with a hawk-like head. For example some humans are said to be a hawk or to have a hawkish quality, gaze, nose etc
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoL

No doubt you have read Boulay on the matter: Flying Serpents and Dragons: The Story of Mankind's Reptillian Past

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=2TtOjwtbXG8C&dq=flying+dragons+boulay&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&ei=tAp9StKRCJjU7APOruxN&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#v=onepage&q=&f=false
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child-of-Light wrote:
from the masons own literature they aknowledege the serpent as having the head of a hawk.

I am having trouble finding a Masonic source that talks about a serpent with the head of a hawk.

Any hints?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see where Pike says the Phoenicians talk about the serpent.

""the Serpent in a circle, holding his tail in his mouth, was
an emblem of eternity."

Then Pike seems to leap without obvious evidence to:

With the head of a hawk he was of a Divine Nature, and a symbol of the sun."

So I still do not get where Masons say that the serpent has the head of a hawk. The best I get is that Pike states that about Phoenician beliefs but without evidence that I can see.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Freemasonry is descended from the mystery schools of the ancient civilisations including egypt, babylon, phonecia et al.

Quite correct but that descent is not the essence of Masonry

>you will run into the cult of the serpent.

I have certainly read about that but not found any followers myself

>When Pike states that the serpent was in egypt with the head of a hawk that is only and outwards identity a sort of mask or public face if you wish.

I wondered for a long time about the animal and bird faces on egyptian gods and only recently discovered what was happening. It seems to me that the depictions are from long after the presence of the gods so that a female humanoid with somewhat leonine qualities was recorded in legend as being lion headed later depicted with a lion head rather than a humanoid head with lion characteristics.

I recently saw Sekhmet and she is as I have indicated - a humanoid head with leonine qualities. This was confirmed by a friend who had previously seen Sekhmet.

>The solar king or the lord of light or the ancient of days take your pick

They seem to me to be 3 different entities. (Also who is the Ancient of Ancients?)

You may like to watch Andrea's interviews about her dealings with demons and self-named gods

http://www.torrentz.com/e370d3a0df1d7190b0a515e1305185ee2f465b76

Gidday to you too
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
arcee100

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>All modern religions seem to have roots flowing from the cult of the feathered serpent and the atenists.

That seems a very broad statement - although I suppose it might depend upon what modern means.

I would suggest however that neither Daoism and Voudon run on the same energy system as the atenists. As for the feathered serpent, that description sounds rather derivative - being formed long after the events

>Even the finest quality of the Buddha was said to be light.

The Diamond Light of the Buddha seems to exist beyond the solar system - there being of course many Buddhas

>I often wonder if the universe just exists as a continual cycle

Quite so. You can see this in the kabbalistic Tsimtsum http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Tsimtsum/id/195550

In a Christian context It calls itself: The Revelation of the Word

> and it's conciousness is expressed in many forms

The word "consciousness" technically has a rather specific meaning based on the vehicles used for experience. A broader word is "awareness".

> even the gods die and are reborn.

Quite so. "A thousand ages in thy sight is like an evening gone". This implies that the god does indeed age but rather slowly. The god Anu/An/On is a god "of millions of years" according to Egyptian texts

>What if all conciousness even that with the potential of divinity is part of the cycle and not separate from it?

Quite so. All substance has some modest intelligence - hence the benefit of talking to your car.

>The illusion created by some may be to prevent the many from awakening

There are two levels to this. The higher level is a challenge given to the human race. The lower level is a dark interference so that the race remains exploited.

>Is there anywhere that one can just be without the illusion I wonder?

The Diamond Light is your exit

>Have you come across the race with 4 eyes yet?

Not that I recall but there are legends of 2 faced beings such as Janus. Perhaps he has 4 eyes

>Also we both know that with all masonic material that is in the public domain it requires certain key held within the organisation itself.

Certainly not held by any Masonic organisation I have seen - but it is possible that there are inner groups that inspire (breathe into) various outer forms without being captured by those organisations.

A possible example is how the 3rd degree in Freemasonry appeared about 1730 and was suddenly adopted everywhere and an ancient landmark. By what authority did that happen? Why was it important for it to happen?

Cheers
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do we have here, a great mystery solver of a mystery cult ???
Secrets ...????
arcee100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtracy wrote:
What do we have here, a great mystery solver of a mystery cult ???
Secrets ...????

You may contribute your knowledge freely here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: