Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dtracy thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Dtracy thank you Reply with quote

Dtracy, thank you for this excellent truth and knowledge, you have kept me busy with your wealth of information. I see the puppet masons don't have much of an answer. Sometimes you just can't help some people from defending their masters, the criminal elite.

Love, peace and FR33DOM to all,

Joe
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen brother, i got ur back !!!!
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUL- representing the name BAAL or BEL, an Old Testament demon god. (1 Kings 16:29-33)
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masons never cease to amuse me.. they come on here and play like they are all knowledgeable mystic noble knights..All pure cow shit.. quote shit thousands of yrs. ago. Like they are actually living in the days.. god, Joe, this is the 21 century. All live in a fantasy... cops playing "cops & robbers'..fireman pushing there little red fire trucks around the front yard,
sirens blaring, flashers going, wow, what a fantasy !!!!....They are sick joe, sorry, im not here to babysit and help them. im here to expose there dirty ass....We are on a mission... He is not... These articles i post here, its like i just specially posted for him, exclusively. .how bizarre a mind can fade into stupidness....They are pyschotic. they imagine they are special.. .. as you know, the profane are hated.. we are an underclass..You know, like some hear voices, they hear our posts, just for them...These are for viewers to learn the real masons.. not a fabricated pile of caveman mysteries.based on caveman logic.we can go back, Who cares... Jesus says what he says.. Not caveman BS.
who cares... It is what it is.. Lucifers children... there will be a lot of defectors...on there side.... its happening now !!!!

to be honest, i dont think arcee has a snowballs chance in hell....

BUL- representing the name BAAL or BEL, an Old Testament demon god. (1 Kings 16:29-33)
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, arcee is a kid.. he wanted to bet he knew more. probably a nerd type. book worm or snake.maybe with scales...??? oh god !!!
Im going to the moderator and get in touch with his parents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: