Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MISC. MASONIC DONG
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://revolutionradio.org/2007/10/31/rothschilds-rule-wdruid-witches/

“ROTHSCHILDS RULE W/DRUID WITCHES”
SAID DEFECTOR

By: Henry Makow
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween is an appropriate time to learn that a “Grand Druid Council” of 13 “Witches” control the Illuminati, and meets eight times annually on the “Witches’ Sabbaths” (incl. Halloween) when millions of occult practitioners engage in orgies, which for some may involve human sacrifice.

My source is the highest Illuminati defector in history, a Witch High Priest, a member of the Council of Thirteen, and part of the Collins Illuminati bloodline that brought Witchcraft to the US in the 17th Century.

He casts the Illuminati as a vast, highly organized and powerful occult conspiracy that holds mankind in a satanic vice.

The Illuminati are “a thousand conspiracies operating in parallel,” he says. For example, the vows and initiation rites of witchcraft closely mirror Freemasonry.

His name is John Todd (also Cristopher Kollyns). In 1972, when Todd was “saved,” and exposed the Illuminati, he ruled a 13-state US region consisting of 5000 covens, i.e. totalling 65,000 priests and priestesses. That’s just the ministers, not the congregation.

Amazingly I stumbled upon Todd just last week. This champion of humanity would be unknown today but for a website maintained by “James”, an American living in Japan, and another belonging to the redoubtable Wes Penre.

Skeptics say that if the Illuminati were real, there would be defectors. There are plenty of defectors; clinics that deal with satanic ritual abuse are full of them.

But the vocal ones get put away. In 1987 Todd was framed “for rape” and sentenced to 30 years. According to Fritz Springmeier, when Todd was freed in 1994, he was “picked up by a helicopter” and murdered. (”Bloodlines of the Illuminati” p.93)

But James’ website has a record of Todd being released from prison in South Carolina in April 2004 and then being re-incarcerated in the “Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit” of the South Carolina Dept. of Mental Health. Calls to the Director Chad Lominick were not returned. (Could someone find out if Todd is there and still alive? We owe him that at the very least.)

Todd has provided many shocking revelations, which Fritz Springmeier confirms could only come from a man who was in fact a member of the Council of Thirteen. Fritz Springmeier says the 13 Illuminati families consist of “generational Satanists.”

ILLUMINATI NOT JUST JEWS

Speaking in c. 1978, Todd said the Illuminati use the Jews as a front.

“The Illuminati knows the people are going to find out about them …the best thing they can do is call your attention towards something else & say that’s that. So they have reflected the attention on Zionism …The only problem is that most of the people in the Illuminati aren’t Jews. Their founders were Jews by birth, but not by religion. But most of its leaders, except for the Rothschilds, are Gaelic: Scotch or French Gaelic. It’s got nothing to do with Jews. My family & most of the people serving on the Grand Druid, their family trees go back to the pagan temples in Rome & Greece & England, to the original priesthood. Some go back as far as Egypt & Babylon. It’s got nothing to do with the Jews.”

At the same time, Todd makes clear the Rothschilds, a family of Sabbatean Jewish Cabalists, top the Illuminati hierarchy:

“The Rothschilds lead the Illuminati and in every country they have a family with the head of that family being the head of the Illuminati. In the United States, we have the Rockefellers. David Rockefeller is both the head of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Trilateral [Commission] which is the name of the Illuminati within the United States.”

“On the top of each pyramid you will see a capstone with an eye in it. The capstone is the Rothschild Family or Tribunal that rules the Illuminati; they were the creators of it. The eye is Lucifer, their god and their voice. The first 3 top blocks are on every pyramid. The top block is what I was initiated into, the council of 13 called the Grand Druid Council. They only take orders from the Rothschilds and nobody else. They’re their private priesthood. The Council of 33 is directly under them, that is the 33 highest Masons in the World. The Council of 500, some of the richest people and conglomerates in the World—[including the Bilderbergs and the families like the Duponts and Kennedys.]

“The Golden Dawn is the organisation of witchcraft, the 4th block up there, and it’s the Rothschild’s private coven. They choose every member personally.” He says C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkein were both members of Golden Dawn. Isaac Bonewitz is very prominent in the occult world.

TODD’S DEFECTION

Todd traces his defection to a meeting that took place around Labour Day 1972. They had received eight letters by diplomatic pouch from London.

“Dr. [Raymond] Buckland cut the seal on it and took out six letters that were sealed with this Illuminati crest. The first four were just business, money that we were to pay here and there and so on. Actually, the Grand Druid Council is nothing but glorified bankers, they write millions of dollars worth of checks to people in political and religious fields every month. But the last two letters led me to want to get out.

“Now even though I was a part of setting up a world government, I always kind of snickered that [this] was ever going to happen, that we were serious, that it was kind of a little game we were playing. As long as the Rothschilds had all of the money to spend on our plans, we went ahead and spent the money. So I never took it seriously until we opened the last two letters.

“Now in the first letter that we opened of those last two, was a chart, and in that chart it listed an eight-year plan for world take-over ending in the December month of 1980. …Next, the last letter we opened contained–now I’ll have to quote it and then I’ll have to explain, it, since witches say English but they say words that may not mean anything to you–it said:

“We have found a man whom we believe to be the son of Lucifer. We believe that through his works and our backing he can become ruler of this world, stop all wars, and bring peace, finally, to this war-stricken World.” Now that literally meant that we had found a person so fantastically-powered that he could convince people he was their only salvation. Now that literally meant in Christian terms, he was demon-possessed like nobody had ever seen!”

Todd said the take-over plan involved economic breakdown where even Illuminati companies went broke. They have the means to survive such a catastrophe. He says Phillip de Rothschild gave the plan to Ayn Rand to put in her novel “Atlas Shrugged.” (Interestingly, a movie based on this novel starring Nicole Kidman is in the works.)

Todd says that in the face of economic breakdown, the Illuminati have trained a military force (including prison inmates) to take over the US. This echoes Svali, another Illuminati defector, who has disappeared.

He says that, as in the Bolshevik Revolution, millions will be killed in a “helter skelter” rule of terror. Todd says the only thing deterring this plan is widespread gun ownership among the US population.

In the 1980’s, he spoke of a plan to reduce the world to rubble in World War Three, to spare only Jerusalem, and rule from there.

FINAL POINTS

As suggested above, Todd says the Illuminati spend a lot of money bribing people, especially Christian evangelists and preachers.

“Much that you see in churches that you just think is liberalism is pay-offism. …It’s kind of hard for a minister …to turn down half-a-million dollars if it’s laid down as a bribe, and they can get even higher. In fact, one church I know of got eight million dollars in two years, and another one got ten million dollars in one year! So, they can receive some money.”

Todd says rock and roll music is designed to cast a demonic spell on the listener. I know this sounds farfetched but I urge you to listen to Todd’s presentation “Witchcraft of Rock and Roll” in the multimedia section here. He says the Illuminati started Jesus Rock to control the message.

CONCLUSION

Anyone reading Todd’s lectures can see he was raised in Satanism as he claimed, and had a profound understanding. Fritz Springmeier, who is also imprisoned, said Todd knew things that had taken him (Springmeier) years to grasp.

Todd’s message seems too bizarre to be believed. But in the context of the phony 9-11 attacks, the phony war on terror, the suspension of Constitutional protections, the erection of a police state, the failure of Congress and the media,the dumbing down and homosexualization of society, the sexualization of children, the explicit Satanism, depravity and *********** in the “entertainment” industry, Todd makes a lot of sense.

Humanity is the victim of a monstrous conspiracy of unspeakable proportions. Our leaders, whom we pay to defend us from just this sort of thing, are either dupes or traitors.

Mankind has the intelligence and the means to evolve as intended, but we are being dragged back into an abyss by Evil incarnate.

What can we do? You tell me. They need to deceive the masses. Help spread the truth while we still can.
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israeli-Britain MI-6 drug lords:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4540

MI6 Are The Lords of the Global Drug Trade

By James Casbolt – Former MI6 Agent c. 2006

It may be a revelation to many people that the global drug trade is controlled and run by the intelligence agencies. In this global drug trade British intelligence reigns supreme. As intelligence insiders know MI5 and MI6 control many of the other intelligence agencies in the world (CIA, MOSSAD etc) in a vast web of intrigue and corruption that has its global power base in the city of London, the square mile. My name is James Casbolt and I worked for MI6 in 'black ops' cocaine trafficking with the IRA and MOSSAD in London and Brighton between 1995 and 1999. My father Peter Casbolt was also MI6 and worked with the CIA and mafia in Rome, trafficking cocaine into Britain. My experience was that the distinctions of all these groups became blurred until in the end we were all one international group working together for the same goals. We were puppets who had our strings pulled by global puppet masters based in the city of London. Most levels of the intelligence agencies are not loyal to the people of the country they are based in and see themselves as 'super national'.

It had been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the CIA has been bringing in most of the drugs into America for the last fifty years (see ex LAPD officer Michael Rupert's 'From the wilderness' website for proof). The CIA operates under orders from British intelligence and was created by British intelligence in 1947. The CIA today is still loyal to the international bankers based in the city of London and the global elite aristocratic families like the Rothchilds and the Windsor's. Since it was first started, MI6 has always brought drugs into Britain. They do not bring 'some' of the drugs into Britain but I would estimate MI6 bring in around ninety percent of the drugs in. They do this by pulling the strings of many organised crime and terrorist groups and these groups like the IRA are full of MI6 agents. MI6 bring in heroin from the middle east, cocaine from south America and cannabis from morocco as well as other places. British intelligence also designed and created the drug LSD in the 1950's through places like the Tavistock Institute in London. By the 1960's MI5, MI6 and the CIA were using LSD as a weapon against the angry protestors of the sixties and turned them into 'flower children' who were too tripped out to organise a revolution.

Dr Timothy Leary, the LSD guru of the sixties, was a CIA puppet [EDITING]: (Ohhhhhh, & how some @ E-dot love him so.... Rolling Eyes ). Funds and drugs for Leary's research came from the CIA and Leary says that Cord Meyer, the CIA agent in charge of funding the sixties LSD counter culture has"helped me to understand my political cultural role more clearly". In 1998, I was sent 3000 LSD doses on blotting paper by MI5 with pictures of the European union flag on them. The MI5 man who sent them told my father this was a government 'signature' and this LSD was called 'Europa'.

This global drugs trade controlled by British intelligence is worth at least £500 billion a year. This is more than the global oil trade and the economy in Britain and America is totally dependent on this drug money. Mafia crime boss John Gotti exposed the situation when asked in court if he was involved in drug trafficking. He replied"No we can't compete with the government". I believe this was only a half truth because the mafia and the CIA are the same group at the upper levels. In Britain, the MI6 drug money is laundered through the Bank of England, Barclays Bank and other household name companies. The drug money is passed from account to account until its origins are lost in a huge web of transactions. The drug money comes out 'cleaner' but not totally clean. Diamonds are then bought with this money from the corrupt diamond business families like the Oppenheimers. These diamonds are then sold and the drug money is clean. MI6 and the CIA are also responsible for the crack cocaine epidemic in Britain and America. In 1978, MI6 and the CIA were in south America researching the effects of the natives smoking 'basuco' cocaine paste. This has the same effect as crack cocaine. They saw that the strength and addiction potential was far greater than ordinary cocaine and created crack cocaine from the basuco formula. MI6 and the CIA then flooded Britain and America with crack. Two years later, in 1980, Britain and America were starting to see the first signs of the crack cocaine epidemic on the streets. On august 23, 1987, in a rural community south of Little Rock in America, two teenage boys named Kevin Ives and Don Henry were murdered and dismembered after witnessing a CIA cocaine drop that was part of a CIA drug trafficking operation based at a small airport in Mena, Arkansas. Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas at the time. Bill Clinton was involved with the CIA at this time and $100 million worth of cocaine was coming through the Mena, Arkansas airport each month. For proof see the books 'Compromise' and 'Dope Inc'.

On my father's international MI6 drug runs, whatever fell off the back of the lorry so to speak he would keep and we would sell it in Britain. As long as my father was meeting the speedboats from Morocco in the Costa del Sol and then moving the lorry loads of cannabis through their MI6, IRA lorry business into Britain every month, British intelligence were happy. As long as my father was moving shipments of cocaine out of Rome every month, MI5 and MI6 were happy. If my father kept a bit to sell himself no one cared because there was enough drugs and money to go round in this £500 billion a year global drugs trade. The ones who were really paying were the people addicted. Who were paying with suffering. But karma always catches up and both myself and my father became addicted to heroin in later years and my father died addicted, and poor in prison under very strange circumstances. Today, I am clean and drug-free and wish to help stop the untold suffering this global drugs trade causes. The intelligence agencies have always used addictive drugs as a weapon against the masses to bring in their long term plan for a one world government, a one world police force designed to be NATO and a micro chipped population known as the New World Order. As the population is in a drug or alcohol-induced trance watching 'Coronation Street', the new world order is being crept in behind them.

To properly expose this global intelligence run drugs trade we need to expose the key players in this area:

1- Tibor Rosenbaum, a MOSSAD agent and head of the Geneva based Banque du Credit international. This bank was the forerunner to the notorious Bank of Credit and Commerce international (BCCI) which is a major intelligence drug money laundering bank. 'Life' magazine exposed Rosenbaum's bank as a money launderer for the Meyer Lanksky American organised crime family and Tibor Rosenbaum funded and supported 'Permindex' the MI6 assassination unit which was at the heart of the John F. Kennedy assassination.

2- Robert Vesco, sponsored by the Swiss branch of the Rothchilds and part of the American connection to the Medellin drug cartel in Columbia.

3- Sir Francis de Guingand, former head of British intelligence, now living in south Africa (and every head of MI5 and MI6 has been involved in the drug world before and after him).

4- Henry Keswick, chairman of Jardine Matheson which is one of the biggest drug trafficking operations in the world. His brother John Keswick is chairman of the bank of England.

5- Sir Martin Wakefield Jacomb, Bank of England director from 1987 to 1995, Barclays Bank Deputy Chairman in 1985, Telegraph newspapers director in 1986 ( This is the reason why this can of worms doesn't get out in the mainstream media. The people who are perpetrating these crimes control most of the mainstream media. In America former director of the CIA William Casey was, before his death in 1987, head of the council of the media network ABC. Many insiders refer to ABC as 'The CIA network.)

6- George Bush, Snr, former President and former head of the CIA and America's leading drug baron who has fronted more wars on drugs than any other president. Which in reality is just a method to eliminate competition. A whole book could be written on George Bush's involvement in the global drug trade but it is well-covered in the book 'Dark Alliance' by investigative journalist Gary Webb.

Gary Webb was found dead with two gunshot wounds to the back of his head with a revolver. The case was declared a 'suicide'. You figure that out. Gary Webb as well as myself and other investigators, found that much of this 'black ops' drug money is being used to fund projects classified above top secret. These projects include the building and maintaining of deep level underground bases in Dulce in New Mexico, Pine gap in Australia, Snowy mountains in Australia, The Nyala range in Africa, west of Kindu in Africa, next to the Libyan border in Egypt, Mount Blanc in Switzerland, Narvik in Scandinavia, Gottland island in Sweden and many other places around the world (more about these underground bases in my next issue). The information on this global drugs trade run by the intelligence agencies desperately needs to get out on a large scale. Any information, comments or feedback to help me with my work would be greatly welcomed.

James Casbolt- St Ives, Cornwall-19/5/06 E-mail-jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post and distribute this report of our recent vigil in Vancouver that received such wide media attention, with photos included:

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.11.CONTENTS.htm

Similar actions are being planned across the continent over the coming month. I am travelling in Ontario, Quebec, New York and the eastern USA during February on a speaking and action tour, then doing the same tour through western Canada in April.

Keep posted, and launch your own actions!

thanks,

Kevin Annett - Eagle Strong Voice
www.hiddenfromhistory.org

Read and Hear the truth of Genocide in Canada, past and present, at this website: www.hiddenfromhistory.org
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanic Ashkenazim say:

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1743

...and still...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/genetics.html

What are the diseases?
Tay-Sachs Disease is a condition where children develop normally until about four to six months of age.It is at this time that the central nervous system begins to degenerate.Individuals with Tay-Sachs Disease lack an enzyme called hexosaminidase (Hex A).The child loses all motor skills and becomes blind, deaf and unresponsive.Death usually occurs by the age of four.The carrier rate in the Ashkenazi Jewish population is approximately 1 in 25.More rare than the infantile type is Late Onset Tay-Sachs Disease, where the progression of symptoms is slower and milder.

Canavan Disease is very similar to Tay-Sachs Disease, with normal development until age two to four months, followed by progressive loss of previously attained skills.Most individuals with Canavan Disease die by the age of five.An estimated 1 in 40 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for this disease.

Niemann-Pick Disease – Type A is a disease in which a harmful amount of a fatty substance accumulates in different parts of the body.Failure to thrive and a progressive neurodegenerative course lead to death by three years of age.The carrier rate in the Ashkenazi Jewish population is approximately 1 in 90.

Gaucher Disease – Type 1 (pronounced go-shay) is a variable condition, both in age of onset and in progression of symptoms.A painful, enlarged and overactive spleen, with anemia and low white blood cell count are usually the initial features of Gaucher Disease.Bone deterioration is a major cause of discomfort and disability.Approximately 1 in 14 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier of this condition.Treatment is available.

Familial Dysautonomia (FD) is a disease that causes the autonomic and sensory nervous systems to malfunction.This affects the regulation of body temperature, blood pressure, stress response, normal swallowing and digestion.An estimated 1 in 30 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier of FD.

Bloom Syndrome is characterized by short stature, sun-sensitive facial skin lesions, an increased susceptibility to infections and a higher incidence of leukemia and certain cancers.The carrier rate is about 1 in 100 in the Ashkenazi Jewish population.

Fanconi anemia – Type C is a disease associated with short stature, bone marrow failure and a predisposition to leukemia and other cancers.Some children may have learning difficulties or mental retardation.Approximately 1 in 89 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for this condition.

Mucolipidosis IV (ML IV) is caused by the accumulation of certain harmful substances throughout the body.Individuals with ML IV experience a range of levels of motor and mental retardation, with developmental delays often manifesting themselves as early as the first year of life.Other symptoms can be related to the eyes, such as corneal clouding, pseudostrabismus and retinal degeneration.

Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a multi-system disorder that causes the body to produce a thick mucus.The mucus accumulates primarily in the lungs and the digestive tract, resulting in chronic lung infections and poor growth.CF does not affect intelligence.The carrier rate for CF among all Caucasian individuals is approximately 1 in 25.The CF carrier test has a detection rate of 97% in the Ashkenazi Jewish population.
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women who suffered child abuse spend more on health care

Middle-aged women who suffered physical or sexual abuse as children spend up to one-third more than average in health-care costs, according to a long-term study of more than 3,000 women.

Even decades after the abuse ended, these women used health services at significantly higher rates than did non-abused women, the research found.

“What’s remarkable is that women with an average age in their late 40s still suffer consequences from abuse that occurred decades ago,” said Amy Bonomi, associate professor of human development and family science at Ohio State University, who led the study at Group Health in Seattle.

“No other study has found that before.”

Women who had no history of abuse spent an average of $2,413 a year (in 2004 dollars) on health care costs.

Women who were sexually abused only paid an average of $382 a year more, those who were physically abused spent $502 more, and women who suffered both types of abuse spent $790 a year in additional health care costs.

The study appears online in advance of the March issue of the Journal of General Internal Medicine....

The study took into account factors such as age and education that also can affect health care use.

“We are able to say pretty confidently that it was the abuse itself that is driving higher health care use and costs in these women,” she said.

After accounting for women’s age and education, women who were sexually abused as children faced health care costs 16 percent higher than non-abused women, while physically abused women’s costs were 22 percent higher.

For women who suffered both types of abuse, costs rose 36 percent above average.

The research examined data from 3,333 women who belonged to Group Health, a health care system in the Pacific Northwest.

While other studies had linked childhood abuse to higher adult health care costs, this research provides the most comprehensive and accurate evidence to date, Bonomi said.

http://www.physorg.com/printnews.php?newsid=122662483
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This link was originally found on http://pinsight.com/~batman/swfqw/swfqw.htm.

However, after a couple of weeks it was no longer avaliable ...
"404 Not Found... The requested URL /~batman/swfqw/swfqw.htm was not found on this server".

Good luck we saved it before.
Table of Contents

Security / Historical Introduction / Political Introduction / Energy / Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon / Theoretical Introduction / General Energy Concepts / Mr. Rothschild's Energy Discovery / Apparent Capital as "Paper Inductor / Breakthrough / Application in Economics / The Economic Model / Industrial Diagrams / Three Industrial Classes Aggregation / The E-model / Economic Inductance / Inductive Factors to Consider / Translation / Time Flow Relationships and Self-destructive Oscillations / The Household Industry / Household Models / Economic Shock Testing / Introduction to Economic Amplifiers / Short List of Inputs / Short List of Outputs / Table of Strategies / Diversion, the Primary Strategy / Diversion Summary / Consent, the Primary Victory / Amplification Energy Sources / Logistics / The Artificial Womb / The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency / Action/Offense / Responsibility / Summary / System Analysis / The Draft / Enforcement

The following is an excerpt from Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper; Light Technology Publishing, 1991

The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.
TOP SECRET
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
An introductory programming manual
Operations Research
Technical Manual
TM-SW7905.1

Welcome Aboard

This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War", being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."

This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

http://www.freezone.org/mc/swfqw.htm
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left the group in 1995, sick of the lying, deceiving, and politics, and fearful for my life. I fled to Texas, and went through therapy with Dr. Jerry Mundgaze and his group. But unfortunately, they didn't know how to help "deprogram me", or as Dr. Mundgaze told me, "you are higher than almost anyone we have seen, and more programmed."

Some u know, some u dont....

http://web.archive.org/web/20091024105111/geocities.com/cut2thechase_ca/svali-01.htm#part_15
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israeli scientists announce that Jews are a superior race. .really !!!!
hog shi* and im jewish. but the good one !!!. I was baptized as a baptist...

I dont buy this. .
Half of jews in america married outside of jewish law. and belong to NO orgs.. just working americans.. But, u see, we are the scapegoats, as Mr Malow explained

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1743
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the Free Masons have another enemy to contend with an enemy which they have thought that they have destroyed. An enemy that will never bow down to the evil and demonic plan of the Free Masons. That enemy is Islam and against it they have declared war.

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/free-masons/index.htm
dtracy
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind Control, NWO, and Satanism...good links

http://www.xs4all.nl/~sm4csi/nwo/MindControl/mindControl.NWO.Satanism_LINKS.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: