Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Only one freemason left in the lodge
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joseph Christie
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Only one freemason left in the lodge Reply with quote

Only one freemason left in the lodge

Last edited by Joseph Christie on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, why do you feel that it Ok to spam usenet with your beliefs?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Joe, why do you feel that it Ok to spam usenet with your beliefs?

Hello masonic trainspotter with lots of names. You call truth "spam". You are in the same masonic cult that murdered our son.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, just one name, Joe. I am Brian Robertson, I live in Manchester, I work in public transport, I am 53 years old. I joined the Masons to try to forge some business links, but the business failed. I was a member of Meridian 5060 lodge and resigned about 5 years ago because a divorce left me short of cash and Freemasonry is not a cheap hobby,

Anyway, you know all about me, Joe. All I want is to know why you think a railway newsgroup would be interested in your 'truth'. What right have you to spam people?
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, Joe, I want to know more about you and what motivates you. What is it about you that makes you think that people in a railway newsgroup want to hear about your imaginary son, your bankrupt faith and your persecution complex?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Come on, Joe, I want to know more about you and what motivates you. What is it about you that makes you think that people in a railway newsgroup want to hear about your imaginary son, your bankrupt faith and your persecution complex?

People in all newsgroups should be taught about the truth of our corrupt secret society Government-Police-Military

My "imaginary son" who was murdered by (and covered up) by the criminal freemasons was Scott Stirling. It was covered by the BBC and STV in the UK on 28th May 2012.

Bankrupt faith??? can you elaborate without tarring all with the same beliefs?.

Persecution complex??? what part of concrete evidence do you not understand.

Now, how about some reasonable-logical answers from you?, bearing in mind that you say I know you.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When all else fails, poking someone hard enough usually gets some information out of them.

So your son was killed in some kind of altercation with two other men. It happens. I can't imagine how I would feel if it happened to my child, but there ya go. You have my sympathy.

So what made you take the leap from a 'suspicious death' to your obsession with the idea that the Masons are behind it?

As for people in newsgroups needing to know the "truth", why don't you try posting in Facebook then, Joe? There are lots of groups on there, including my own. Don't people on Facebook need to know your truth?

PS Don't twist my words. I didn't say that you know me. I said that you know all about me because I had just told you all about me. I have never met you in my life and you certainly DON'T know me.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't seem very keen on engaging with me, Joe, so let me ask you another question:

Can you name me a usenet group where your contributions are well received and welcome?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
You don't seem very keen on engaging with me, Joe, so let me ask you another question:

Can you name me a usenet group where your contributions are well received and welcome?

Let's start with the basics. My real name, home address and contact details (including our landline) are all over the Internet.

And you are?
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've told you who I am.

Now answer the questions. Or can't you?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
I've told you who I am.

Now answer the questions. Or can't you?

Now you are making a fool out of yourself. You clearly want me to debate with a mason (from behind the curtains) who calls himself brianrob1961.

If you are as genuine as you make out to be, then what is your home address and phone number and I will call you. I am not asking you to put your details online if you don't want to. You can email me or PM me or phone our house number. Now Brian?, how simple is that?.

I am a busy man educating the ignorant so don't be offended if I don't get back to you straight away. As part of our documentary on truth, I need you to prove that you have nothing to hide.
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No curtains here, mate. And I'm not allowing you to put any up, so our discussion stays public.

Anyway, you are obviously not willing to answer my questions about Facebook and Usenet, so I will answer them for you.

You don't try to post on Facebook because you know damned well that every admin of every group would ban you instantly. You post on Usenet because you know that you can bore and spam people to your hearts content, even knowing that everywhere you post you are reviled. But of course that's a part of the plot against you, isn't it, Joe. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a paid up Masonic murderer in your book lol
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
No curtains here, mate. And I'm not allowing you to put any up, so our discussion stays public.

Anyway, you are obviously not willing to answer my questions about Facebook and Usenet, so I will answer them for you.

You don't try to post on Facebook because you know damned well that every admin of every group would ban you instantly. You post on Usenet because you know that you can bore and spam people to your hearts content, even knowing that everywhere you post you are reviled. But of course that's a part of the plot against you, isn't it, Joe. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a paid up Masonic murderer in your book lol

I don't think you understood what I wrote. Read again to see if you understand. Let me know which bit that you are not sure about.

I'll be very happy to do everything in public. So who are you and where do you live? of course a phone number would help to verify who you are.

In your own words "no curtains here mate"

Laughing
brianrob1961
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear. Evasive as ever. I shall try once more.

What makes you think that you have the right to spam usenet?

Is the question too complicated for you?
Joseph Christie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brianrob1961 wrote:
Oh dear. Evasive as ever. I shall try once more.

What makes you think that you have the right to spam usenet?

Is the question too complicated for you?

Yes Briana, can't read/won't read. Black is really white, ain't that rite Briana

The pedo masons won a prize when you joined, you will be their puppet for life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: