Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mums and Kids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Mums and Kids Reply with quote

Today was a very important day. Today, both Brown and Blair attacked mums and children. Not content with rubbishing men who stick with the role of father, they now attack the poor. They want 11/12 year olds + left to their own devices after school....likely in areas where crime and gangs rule. All this only weeks after two boys were gunned down in their own bedrooms....

.....New Labour....New Nazi`s...."we can`t solve the poor issue, so we`ll wipe em out"!! Oh, and I mean it!!!! Cool Cool

Not content with limiting the home-grown birth rate with debt and the mortgage trap...thus requiring immigration, they now want to kill off our last home sourced positive birth rate group of mothers...

....the way things are going, we`ll be applying for parent rights...fill this form, sit this test, vote for that neocon NAZI NWO PARTY...that should set you condom free!

Its simple really...immigrants...usually middle class from their old stompping ground, still have the culture to produce children at a rate above that of the UK, even the gene pool of poor uk.

I never though I`d find myself saying this. Because I`m not a person of violence. But after today, its seriously time to consider using force against the NWO. Cool

We are fast arriving at the Amerikan norm of the classic black ghetto....but here, instead of just being black...its anyone who`s poor.....maybe the objective is to allow the poor youth of Britain to shoot and knife their own gene pool to death....we`ve had ethnic cleansing by race and colour....so why not gene cleansing??? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: