Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adam Curtis' current BBC2 series - The Trap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Adam Curtis' current BBC2 series - The Trap Reply with quote

Tomorrow nite sees another offering from Adam Curtis. Best known for his BAFTA winning effort, "The Power of Nightmares". This is very good, but I don`t agree with his entire pitch.

This three part offering starts tomorrow night on BBC2 at 9.00pm. Its called "The Trap, what happened to our dreams of freedom".

You see, I haven`t even seen the documentary yet and I`m having serious issues. Confused

We have never been free. But there have been times throughout history, when groups of people have believed they were free. In some instances, these have been nations...sometimes, continents. But when the Soviet Block collapsed, the world really did ""believe"" they were free (a generalization, but true in context to a nuclear war). THIS WAS NOT A DREAM!!!! Cool

The NWO knew this, hence the fabricated war on terror.

Many in the West still believe they are free....fools, I say.

Adam Curtis made a speach when won his BAFTA. He trashed the recent (at the time) ricin scam and conviction. When the BAFTA awards were screened two hours later on the BBC, Curtis had been cut from the viewing!! Cool

Lets watch the show and see. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow sees the final part of The Trap (BBC 2 9pm). While its been very interesting, I can`t help feeling that Curtis is missing the point. I agree with his presentations, but the real reason why we find our society in such a mess, is the media. Its the media who have failed to persent a balanced perspective. How many time do you hear Jon Snow say "we asked "X" government department for comment, but no one was available". Sad

Even in cases of basic policy, you`ll see the media miss huge areas of debate....the BBC`s pre-Iraq invasion reporting was 98% in favour of Blair`s illegal war...this is a documented fact! Cool

When you listen to The Trap, its presented as if everything just happens and that there is no overall controlling mastermind. In his BAFTA winning effort "The Power of Nightmares", Curtis gets as far as blaming the Neocons....and thats it!!! Shocked And you are right, I am shocked, and disappointed. Because there is a hidden glass-ceiling which very few are willing to look beyond....Bilderberg...the CFR and Chatham House spends years, decades preparing policy/ideas which our pre-selected politicians follow....Western intelligence agencies and our corporated militray are tasked with bringing about pre-determined positions which were decided on 10, 15, 20 years ago. Cool

This is why I`m sceptical about Hugo Chavez....why I don`t believe that Saddam, or his sons are dead. Saddam invaded Kuwait because the US wanted him to. The current condition of Iraq is just as the ruling elite wants it.

Over the last few days, there`s been a lot of media interest in slavery...as if its ended, as if we live as free people...WE DON`T!! Cool

A huge proportion of British adults are on anti-depressants, if they`ve avoided this, they`ll be using illegal durgs, or drinking too much....most people work in abusive work conditions...."if you don`t like it, collect your cards"! Even in some of the best working conditions, like the civil service, there is proof that the lower ranks die much younger than their bosses.

Just look at our new shiny shackels of slavery...its called a bank account...then its your credit card...only when you aquire these are you ready for NWO slavery...collect you mortgage. On top of this, we have the destruction of the male....their aren`t many men left...when was the last time you saw a real man read the news....in fact I`m struggling to find a real man...oh sorry, yes, there are real men on TV....just watch Eastenders...

....thats right....real men are extinct...well nearly. The likes of Curtis and Micheal Moore are part of the problem. They only go so far...they pacify the masses...only a very few see through their NWO agenda. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the final part of The Trap....VERY DISAPOINTED!! Sad

While this programme recanted history written by the NWO, much content was deeply untrue. The idea the NWO wanted democracy...should I say "negative democracy" spread around the world...so why did the CIA want its dictators removed...maybe because the corporations were ready to take over. I really can`t believe the lies....European terror in the 70`s....this site and others tell us it was NATO paramilitary cells killing and bombing their way out of a European public which wanted some sort of version of Russia....as I suspected in my previous post....Adam Curtis is nothing but a high class version of Micheal Moore. Cool

No wonder he got eight hours of prime BBC tv on a Sunday night. My brain is running riot...there is no way I can get all my tantrums down tonight. Its one of those things which will require several viewing`s...thats not to say I`ll even bother posting.

I aways suspected Curtis. He made his speech at the BAFTA`s for winning with "The Power of Nightmares". In that speach he outed the Ricin Plot as a setup....the BBC then pulls his speech from the BBC TV programme showing that night, yet Curtis has remained as quiet as a mouse....Charlie Sheen`s been more vocal and he`s in the US getting verbaly thumped by US Republicans for outing 9/11...

...Curtis is up there with Bono and Geldof...suckers, or NWO lackies, does it really matter which, I think not. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: