Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is really in charge of this country?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanboy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Who is really in charge of this country? Reply with quote

I realize that this may be old news to some and new news to a vast majority but Harold Wilson was removed from

power by MI5, this was stated in a BBC documentary which can be seen on www.guba.com . Go to Documentaries and then

conspiracy. It was aired last may and remarkably the newspapers did not pick up an important point.

It proved that MI5 had set up a cell in Northern Ireland and then manufactured Black propaganda about Harold

Wilson. The real MI5 then acted on the bogus stuff seeping out of northern Ireland and Thatcher made her famous

speech casting out Wilson from office ( did anyone wonder why he just went?)

MI5 agents virtually admitted it, but it was a concerted effort involving agent provocateurs ( SAS officers dressed

up as miners kicking off confrontations and intimidation) A policeman friend of mine was on the pickets with the

miners and there were 6 pickets and 6 police, they even housed the police in an amicable way until Thatcher sent

300 police onto 6 pickets, waving £10 notes under thier noses and generally creating a confrontation that kicked it

off)

MI5 went after anyone who looked like they might be a problem but for all sorts of spurrious reasons. One trade

union member was singled out for special treatment because " He had a beard and an man with a beard was not to be

trusted"

The plan was to dismantle the power bases of the working class through any means required, black propaganda,

arrests mad to trade union members on laws that had not been used for a century, pressure put on judges by the

government to find any reason to like with Ricky Tomlinson. The plan was to dismantle power bases like the Car

industry and the Coal Miners and lats face it, the country was being forced to ot's knees but all this balck

propaganda and nasty techniques to get back power was actually against the law.

MI5 answer to her Magesty, "Her magesties secret service" and she, in turn, is " The Grand patroness of World

Freemasonry" The spiritual leader of world freemasonry. A military coup was planned to oust Wilson whilst he was in

office headed by Lord Mountbatton ( a mason) and no one was punished for this, the instigators were just told to

lay low, Wilsons demise has been cleanly linked to a group of people in MI5 but has anyone punished a single person

for removing a democratically elected leader of this nation.

Why hasn't a single person been punished? Because they represent the country, namely her magesty is still in

complete control of this nation and all of this was done on her behalf and on her approval.She will do whatever the

establishment requireds of her and the estabishment is Freemasonry driven.

Freemasonry is registered as a charitable organisation, but there are lodges in just about every council

headquarters in the land ( who pays for these lodges? Taxpayers of course) and to prover my point, there are two

masonic lodges in the Houses of parliament. Yet they have no politial aims? Greenwich council sacked all officers a

while ago because of masonic corruption, replacing them with Asians in the belief that Asians could not be masons.

Freemasonry's answer to this was to make the asians Masons, and they did so sucessfully thus maintaining their seat

of power in Greenwich.

The world Wildlife Trust is not allowed to be a charity because it has political agenda, Freemasons always are

attracted to seats of power and power is politics. Jack Straw is a mason for example, you won't find him suddenl

ousted from office but non masons are often booted out. Black propaganda still occurs to this day. MI5 still rtuin

anyone they don't feel is fit for office like Mendleson for example.

They decide who is going to represent us and anyone who does not fit the bill will be removed by fair means or

foul.Masons run this country, they infest the secret service but it's actually against the law to be a mason and in

thresecret service. Has anyone ever been sacked for being one in the history of the secret service? Not one.

I write like this because i am getting the full brunt of their secret nasty ways. I am in fear of my life but can i

go to the police over this? They use a technique called the silent knife, it destablizes your life with trivial but

unpleasant events that you can't go to the police over because you look like your mad. For example, my tyres have

been let down 25 times this year so far ( all four), such a small thing i know, but damned inconvenient.The

elecricity supply to my house 15 times, just three houses in the street including mine although recently this has

stopped after i predicted the power would go off on Valentines day and it did, we turned it into a magical evening

despite their efforts and that really pissed them off. They always arrange to ruin special days like i was always

dragged into court on anniversaries and birthdays to sour special moments. The police tried to get me to give them

permission to put a tracking device in my car after it was broken into, they said " Not that we think you are going

to have your car stolen, but it just might be" ( a high percentage of policemen are masons) At the time, trackers

in cars were £2000, i said no. Three weeks later one was put in anyway. I have had Police come around to my house

at 8pm at night to collect money for traffic violations,(against the law) in fact the same guy turned up each time

even when i moved 8 miles from my original home. I have a letter appologizing from the treasurer of Bromley Council

for dragging me into court over the poll tax a number of times, and 6 weeks later i was back in court.
They can ruin anyone, but this is a warning to our government. If MI5 don't an individual there, you will be gone

or ruined like Preston was. Is this what the country wants? Is this the kind of system we deserve? Is it our

country?
Masons call us Profane Goyan which can be translated as cattle. Do you want to be hearded around like cattle or do

you think it's time freemasonry was investigated? It won't be easy, black propaganda will destroy anyone who even

tries ( remember what happened even on Coronation Street when they took the micky out of Freemasons, remember what

happened to Curly and the hiddeous press he got?) They totally control and if someone tries to do anything about

it, they just dissapear like that author of the " The Brotherhood" Stephen Knight, they said he died but trust me

he didn't, he dissapeared, but he didn't die.

MI5 runs this country without anyone to stop them, they have permission for her magesty if they commit terrible

crimes against humanity. I was warned by a secret intelligence officer that i was in for special interest i have

been for the last 4 years and if anyone wants to know my story i will tell you absolutely everything.Has anyone

seen the logo of MI5? It is a triangle and at the apex another triangle with an all seeing eye in it, how masonic

is that?
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Your Answer Reply with quote

Lord Jacob Rothschild. Cool
stanboy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It's falling into place nicely. I knew about this huge injustice at the time. I overheard a conversation about Dennis Thatcher and a pal of his who was a priest ( let him rot in hell) friend of Dennis from the second worlds war. Not only did the priest condone the character assassination of Wilson, he applauded it. I don't suppose he is alive now, i only know that he was a friend of Dennis and went to war together in the second world war. He was a priest in the city of London and his first name was Basil.

Wilson doubted his sanity, but MI5 induced this with drugs applied to his diet over time.

He had a keen mind destroyed by those bastards with no legal mandate, if it was legal ie the Queen sanctioned it , then it's time for a republic.
stanboy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The queens mother definitely sanctioned the coup.

Among the people named that have been involved in the plot to get rid of Wilson were SAS founder David Stirling, Sir James Goldsmith (known Cercle associate), the 7th Earl of Lucan, Sir Val Duncan (chair of Rio Tinto Zinc; 1001 Club; Edmund de Rothschild associate), Cecil Harmsworth King (nephew Lord Northcliffe; MI5 agent; Bank of England), George Kennedy Young (ex-deputy director MI6; helped to overthrow Mossadeq; Monday Club; Kleinwort Benson; set up Tory Action; set up civilian armed resistance cells), Airey Neave (MI6/MI5 insider; set up Tory Action; set up civilian armed resistance cells), Army General Sir Walter Walker (set up private armies and Civil Assistance/Unison), Major Alexander Greenwood (set up private armies), the 4th Earl of Cromartie (WWII commander), Lord Mountbatten of Burma (uncle of Prince Philip; would have headed the provisional junta), and the Queen Mother. Angleton, a Knight of Malta, provided assistance from across the Atlantic (6Cool.
stanboy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All masons apart from the queen mother
stanboy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and my spelling sucks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: