Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So You Think Things are Already Bad?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: So You Think Things are Already Bad? Reply with quote

Millions of CCTV cameras, ID cards (ID chips), DNA data base, total car tracking, credit card tracking and now Google want to GUIDE your every move by actually telling you what to do. Cool

There are alledgedly 1000`s of people engaged in terror activities in Britian, well, so says the ex head of MI5. So why are these people people still walking our streets? Cool

Yesterday, it was announced that Lord George Robertson (Bilderberg/NATO/Dumblane) and ex British military, Lord Ashdown. Are going to head a committee, looking into Britian`s long term security. Terrorism, organised crime and energy security. The other day it was announce that Britains Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) had captured 1/5 of Europes cocaine supply, worth £3 billion....sounds great....cocaine prices just went through the roof, and therefore, SO DID CRIMES COMMITTED! Cool Dispite this soon to be sweeping the UK crime wave. The government have no plans to hand out this cocaine free of charge, thus reducing UK crime. Laughing

One wonders at just how bad things can actually get. maybe we`ll need to get permission to just move about, apply to travel, months before even booking your holiday/ Sad There is one thing that will be pushed very hard over the next 10 years and that is the total removal of all cash! Cool I will also predict (not hard) that all forms of barter will be made illegal.

This country, in fact, the entire West is ready for a new political revolution. Someone out there, must have the gift, the leadership, which will lead ordinary people away from the NWO. Confused

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All.

Very nice run down CJ, My only question is! I wonder who this great Leader will be? Or am I being a bit cynical here!!! Anyone with an once of common sense who can think for themselves can see what is happening & how it is all happening & there is only one place you can see the outcome of all of this.

I will let others give that place, where you will find it, what will be in it & how it will all end.

God Bless all
willow the wip
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ do watch the suspect nation documentry i linked in this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: