Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The NW0...just how deep are you into it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: The NW0...just how deep are you into it? Reply with quote

I hope that most of you who are reading this post, will have formed some sort of semblence of where I am at, with regard to the NWO and its devisions; Freemasonary, the occult, Bilderberg, the CFR and many others. To many to mention here in this post.

You will also understand, that at the top of the NWO are the elite families, such as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. There are about 40 to 50 of these elite families and their key bloodlines will inter-marry. Keeping it simple, these families are so self contained and detatched form normal social/state support networks, that they feel no particular loyalty to any colour or race. They will use and discard anyone.

Today I had the good fortune to chat with a Syrian man who lives in Qatar (hope the spellings right). For me to meet someone, who can stretch my thinking, to shock my settled paths of thought...not that they are advanced, just unusual, is a rare event! Cool Cool Cool

This guy believes there isn`t one single leader in the Middle East (Inc. Iran), who isn`t under the wings of the NWO. Conflict is arranged ...the factions in the Middle East who have warred for thousends of years, do so because the old world order and the NWO desire it to be so. He went on to point out his concern for the future, as he thought the present was just the start...I mentioned "human cull" and "bird flu" fell from his lips. I said "not just bird flu, other things piggy-backing and blamed on terror"...his eyes were wide and he understood. He agreed that Saddam was alive and that the Kuwait situation was staged by all parties involved...including Saddam. Cool

In some of my posts, I`ve mentioned trips by Castro to New York, so he could take drinks with his NWO chums....and Hugo Chaves...just another CIA puppet.

Its a real shame this site lacks debate. Confused Sad
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: The NW0...just how deep are you into it? Reply with quote

You're barking up the wrong tree with this lot CJ. That's probably why no debate's have grown from it.

CJ wrote:
He agreed that Saddam was alive and that the Kuwait situation was staged by all parties involved...including Saddam. Cool

In some of my posts, I`ve mentioned trips by Castro to New York, so he could take drinks with his NWO chums....and Hugo Chaves...just another CIA puppet.

Its a real shame this site lacks debate. Confused Sad
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which tree should I be barking up Tony? Confused

Today I had chat with a Jordanian guy....I know, you think I`m making it up, well, I`m not.

He`s based in London with a big investement bank, but does most of his work in Saudi Arabia. We talked about hedge fund collapses and yesterdays financial wobble in the US. He reckons melt-down is possible and believes that something will happen after the summer.

On almost all counts, Mr Jordan[ian] agrees with Mr Syria. So there`s no point in covering the points in my openning post. But I will add this. It appears the NWO matrix, just like the one in the movie, is much more complete than they`d have you know. Just about everything that we see, hear and read in the news is a "construct". Some of these events may well be random, but the specific event within its local construct is tollerable...this is why it is reported.

The 9/11 truth movement is a "random event"....within its "local construct" (the war on terror), it is tollerable, as it does just as much good for the NWO, as it does harm.

Democracy is a NWO "local construct"....."George Galloway" is a "random event" and in some ways does more good than harm towards the NWO.

So where does this leave Bilderberg? Maybe its just a NWO team building weekend....its not a "random event", so it must be a "NWO construct". They get together and chat about topics which are already under total NWO control....even the guests at Bilderberg are acting out their parts within the construct....is this site a "construct", or a "random event"? Cool

Its a serious question. Churchill felt that he and the other war time leaders were just puppets....toys of the Gods! Cool

Scientists claim that every event can be explained by mathematical formula. They also claim that all human behavior is beyond the control of the individual. We are also told that we are all programmed to die and that external factors (normal everyday) play a very small part in life expectancy.

The public are just being made aware of these things. Maybe the matrix operators already knew this. We have a future with aliens....I know this because its in all our media and its always been in human history....our masters want us to know, so we are being prepared.

There isn`t much more to say. I`ve never been made to feel welcome on this site. As Tony says, I`m barking up the wrong tree...is this a construct? Or a "randon event"? The BBC has banned me from their message boards...these BBC message boards are a "construct", so I was a random event and far too "random" that I was banned. I only know of one other person who`s where I`m at and that is David Icke. All the rest have safe platforms, even the alternative media serves the NWO. Do you ever see them dragged through the courts? NO!

I`m now feeling bored, so I`m off. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: