Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 and a Tremor in kent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: 7/7 and a Tremor in kent Reply with quote

I posted this yesterday...even got the "see your post" screen. But somehow it just vanished...I suspect "dark forces"! Laughing

The Times yesterday reported Fridays big story, the capture of al-Qaeda`s No3/4. Abd a-Hadi. He was alledgedly caught crossing the Iraq border last year, since then he`s been tortured and is now a resident of Guantanamo Bay. Strange how the US can capture such a high ranked al-Qaeda leader, yet they can`t stop insurgents! Laughing

The Times claims that Hadi was the London 7/7 mastermind. Confused Confused

Hang on a minute....weren`t we told that the 7/7 bombers were working aloan? Weren`t we told that two of the alledged 7/7 bombers were recorded by the SIS plotting crimes in order to fund their alledged terrorist activity...so they were short of cash....yet these alledged 7/7 bombers went on several expensive long trips to Pakistan....although MI6 knew this, they did not consider any of the alledged 7/7 bombers to be a threat..

...yet, alledged 7/7 bomber "Shehzad Tanweer" had £120,000 in his bank account after so say blowing himself up on 7/7....the police are at a loss as to where this money came from...although banks do keep detailed records and large money transfers are are monitored...we are still waiting for an explanation! Cool I believe these funds were put there by SIS, the plot changed and the SIS forgot to remove the money! Cool

The NWO picture of Hadi has been degraded for our consumption...he looks like the dark haired American in Bruce Lee`s "Enter the Dragon". Laughing I`m no expert, but Hadi looks very Western. Confused

Now here`s the interesting bit. The usual NWO excuse for not putting "alledged" terrorists on trial, is that it could compromise on going SIS operations....BUT HADI WAS CAUGHT CROSSING THE IRAQ BORDER, SO NO DANGER TO SIS OPS...SO WHY HAS HE BEEN SENT TO GUANTANAMO BAY??? Confused

Surely Hadi should be on trial right now....A PUBLIC TRIAL????

But oh no, Hadi has been despatched to Guantanamo, where he will likely remain for years and even if he does face NWO law, it will be in a private hearing!! Cool

Yesterday morning, the Kent coast was hit by tremor....no warnings of pre-shocks, or after-shocks and I heard one expert say a shock of this size was "UNEXPECTED IN KENT". In other posts I`ve pointed out my belief that the NWO can start quakes, tsunami, and hyper storm systems like hurricane Katrina. But the interesting thing here, is the timing.

These NWO lies are pushed out, usually at the start of a weekend...public brainwashing done, the story is stopped, usually with another, like a quake in Kent. As I write, I`m watching Andrew Marr interview John Ried...as far as I`ve picked up. BBC top journalist Marr has failed to mention anything about Abd al-Hadi....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Cool Cool

Earlier on during the same programme, Carol Thatcher was reviewing the Sunday papers....Carol said the best thing you could do with this weeks Sunday papers is go outside and lite the BBQ!!! Laughing

I suspect that Hadi will be linked to Iran, assisting the NWO with their attack/invasion plans. Cool

All comments welcome. Smile
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: See the Pattern? Reply with quote

Britain has just suffered the recent Haymarket/Glasgow false flag attempted terror attacks. Even my brother in law, who is well educated and too clever for his own good. He "alledgedly" can`t see or suspect if a "conspiracy theory" if it hit him in the face...yet, speaking to his sister (my wife), even he can see the huge gaff when the Haymarket driver can escape from Central London with all that CCTV...

...In Australia, the lawyer representing the suspect there, has released transcripts of police interviews. The arrested doctor has clamed that Australian police ignored his attempts to get in touch them....the doctor goes on to state that he had "nothing" to do with Glasgow and the Haymarket NWO scam attacks. Cool

As the Glasgow and Haymarket plots began to fall apart, what turns up? Cool Huge floods in the West Country....just like the "tremor in Kent", which replaced the "Al Qeada" arrest in Iraq, taking it off our TV screens, so the "great floods" are doing the same with Glasgow/Haymarket...

....the great fear of our time has been forgotten for a week or two. I know that most of are sceptical about the NWO`s ability to control the weather and thats upto you. But I`m under no such illusion.

It is clear that events which are staged, are being quickly removed with diametrically positioned news events. This fixes false facts in the minds of the public, this subject is then removed by another story, they will return to the original story at a later date, covering the old important points, they will then lay down a new layers of false/misleading facts. Cool

Just as hurricane Katrina was a man made money making scam for the US/global elite, so to is the West Country flooding....building/repair costs are rising by 10-20%....builders from all over the UK are seeing £££££!Cool

New kitchens, new cars, new carpets and new wooden floors are just some of the things in demand. Insurace will pay for most of it...UK PLC will love it....PROFIT, PROFIT and PROFIT! So will the tax man. Insurance premiums will rise and there will be a lot of new business from people who aren`t insured and aren`t insured for flood....

...yes, the great flood gives UK PLC a much need shot in the arm, just a Katrina did in the US.

The worlds largest nuclear powerplant has been shut down following earthquake damage. Some suggest this quake was sent as a warning from the NWO, to the controlling elite crime families of Japan and China, who are, it is claimed, forming a "union" to rival the NWO! Cool

You will notice, this incident is not very high on the MSM index. Japan follows very high standards of building regulation in respect of earthquakes. I don`t know the size of quake this reactor was built to withstand, but the worlds largest nuclear reactor must have been built to a very high standard....the Japanese elite will get the message and so will the Chinese...maybe the Chinese will suffer another dam collapse. Exclamation
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In context to the last paragraph in the post above. Here is an interesting addition. Did he expect it? Cool

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/030807_b_experiment.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: