Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fighting the crooked Masons for our FR33DOM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garbo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know very little about Masons but I do know that their first allegiance is to each other, above religion, country, business - everything.
So I guess my question is - how does this in any way help out the little guys in society?
shaka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post number 3.

Is there any point in me trying to have some input into this group?

This is my third post, the last two didn't last very long, how long before this is removed? Maybe I should go and join the masons, they might listen to what I have found out?

Shaka
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Freemasonry is a criminal organisation Reply with quote

OK Shaka ? go for it. Be sensible and focused.
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Rexpat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, your site.

Are you aware that the Russian television station NTV ran some documentaries about Darkside Freemasonry this summer, 07?

This was just before the G8 summit in Germany. The programs in fact identified several national political leaders who attended. One of the reporters actually point blank asked George W. if he was a Freemason. Typically, according to modus, he would not answer directly and neither would he renounce Freemasonry.

It was Putin who reworked the format of NTV. He actually took it from Freemason control. Then he made the broadcast of the documentary series which took the lid off of Freemasonry for the benefit of the Russian people possible. No other world leader has ever done this. Now the veil has been removed from one of the world's returning world powers.

My own major concern is the social damage to traditional social roles, values and the diminishing importance of family in the West made possible in no small part to their control of arm's length bureaucratic organizations using tax dollars and ostensibly for the public good.

This is why I am weeks away from becoming a Rexpat... Russian expat.

It's important to fight them without getting into hatefests. Perhaps some of the self-appointed psycho men's advocates are actually Freemasons whose purpose is once again diversion and image altering. In other words, who wants to be a member of a solution no better than the problem?

Not simply normally upset men. But men so hateful; their claim to fame is the escalation of hatred as opposed to the elimination of Freemason democracy hijacking and their choke hold of the Western mass media.

http://russianlove.wordpress.com/

Great to see what their mass media would never allow. Enlightenment.
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garbo wrote:
I know very little about Masons but I do know that their first allegiance is to each other, above religion, country, business - everything.
So I guess my question is - how does this in any way help out the little guys in society?

Hi Garbo,
Sorry to read that you have been mis-treated.

I would just like to correct something for you our first allegiance is not to each other (Masons) despite what some non-Masons will tell you.

Our first allegiance is to God, followed by our family, followed by humanity at large which includes other Masons.

We do promise to uphold each other's honour when it is being slandered but only when it is being slandered. This means that if someone makes a true accusation about another Mason we are not expected to defend him or her.

Mike
joe stirling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]
Our first allegiance is to God, followed by our family, followed by humanity at large which includes other Masons.

posted by Mike [/quote]

which family ? your real family or the brotherhood ?

Oh Boy, wait till SF's victims stories come out

why would you answer Garbo's post from Aug 15th ?

keep with us mike don't take it personal
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: