Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M40 Biker Shot And Tracking Cameras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: M40 Biker Shot And Tracking Cameras Reply with quote

Well, this what the MSM are suggesting. A biker riding pillon on the M40 was shot dead at speed leaving his body on the motorway central reservation. At this time, I`m not readng that much into this killing...

http://police.homeoffice.gov.uk/operational-policing/technology-equipment/automatic-plate-recognition/

...but it happened on the M40 and therefore, tracking and locating all the vehicles on this section of motorway should be real easy given the fact that all our "A" roads and motorways have SIS tracking cameras. An arrest for this shooting should follow within 3 days....but as I`ve stated before, the NWO has no interest in fighting crime.

This as I watch BBC News 24; the police will not confirm the biker was shot...yet media reports have for hours claimed he was shot...the police are looking for a green Rover 620 saloon which was heading south bound....here we go! Hours later, this looks like a test on the publics knowledge of road tracking; its unbelievable that the police ae looking for a green Rover...they should have the registration and, or tracked it down...no excuses. Cool

I`ll add that this could have been a state hit....the NWO have developed a real liking for doing business on motorways...so far two separate terror arrests on motorways...for no apparent reason, but effect. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today the police still won`t confirm this biker was shot dispite witnesses accounts who were at the scene.

The police are still looking for a green Rover 620....here is the proof that CCTV/tracking camera technology will be seletively used. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, more details have emerged. He was riding the bike and he was shot in the back of the head with a "hand gun"....thats not easy! Cool In 2001 there was a similar shooting on the same section of motorway where a biker who had been attending the same "bike meet" was shot in the leg...

...aside from this, the police dispite having vehicle traking cameras still haven`t located the green Rover 620. Confused Confused
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bike was targgeted for hit....they still can find the green Rover, dispite tracking cameras on "A" roads and motorways. Who would take the risk of carrying out a hit with so many witnesses? Of course, you wouldn`t be too worried if you knew the police wouldn`t be looking very hard....mind you, crack shot. Cool Maybe the biker-gang thing is just a cover. Confused
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...my small brian has been doing overtime. Laughing

The fact that he was shot in the head while wearing his motorcycle helmet is now significant. You want to kill this guy, we know this because he was shot in the head...simple, I know, but head with helmet in place is a hard and risky target, yet the killer/assassin was confident and determined to take the hard option, rejecting a shot to the torso.

Menezes was shot in the head and this is a specific SO19 instruction...although I don`t believe that Menezes was necessarily shot by SO19 officers, because military personel were involved in the house stakeout in Tulse Hill.

Gerry Tobin was a 35 year old Canadian who had lived in South London for 10 years. Tobin was shot while in convoy with two other biker friends. Now think about it, Biker bash which has a history of trouble...undercover police...maybe MI5 and very likely the entire event was filmed by the dark forces. Was the green Rover at the venue?

Dispite police/SIS tracking cameras on all "A" roads and motorways, they are no closer to locatng this car. We are now told there may have been upto 3 people in the car. At this point in time, I thinks its unusual that the police haven`t turned up so sort of criminal, gang related, or a crime of passion...so motive is cold.

I suspected that Menezes was involved in the world of dark forces...was Mr Tobin involved in a similar line of work and was this revenge? Cool

Just out of interest, the Israeli`s trained SO19 on their "shoot in the head" tactic...using a hand gun from a car window isn`t easy. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today garage CCTV pictures of Gerry Tobin have been released to the MSM and police have pictures of the car...BUT FOR SOME REALLY STRANGE REASON, THEY CAN`T SEE THE NUMBER PLATE. Laughing

And even if the number plate is incorrect, they should have been able to track the car...this failure is evidence that Tobin had a wider role than his regular life fixing Harley`s in South London. Cool
CJ
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the police have made arrests, but still no charges...it also appears they found some old cars, one which was fire damaged. We also now know that at least two shots were fired. One shot hit the bike and the other hit Mr Tobin in the head...thats was I call a shooting the breeze. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Global Totalitarian Superstate All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: