Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emails reply from UGLE (United Grand Lodge Of England)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, this is very good for Second Family UK

Here we have an invisible mason (and his co masons) threatening to stop a victims group from communicating online.

This is exactly what we have been telling the world what the masons do

Seriously don't care, you are very worried about SF stories getting out.

Give you one last chance to identify yourself or bye
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
Here we have an invisible mason (and his co masons) threatening to stop a victims group from communicating online.

Whos threatening to stop you doing anything?

I am asking you to communicate, as for invisible, I have told you who I am, and where I am. It is you who can't get your head around me not being Druid.

Hence I have pm'd Tony and asked him to confirm, via my IP, to you that I am on a different continent to who you keep accusing me of being.

Why not use your computer for more than simply copy pasting the same thing all over the place and simply search on google for "freemason bondi" you'll get about 650 pages and you can see anything and everything, all the forums I post on etc etc

Tell you what I'll make it even easier for you, [utl=http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBS_enGB243GB243&q=%22freemason+bondi%22&meta=]Click Here[/url] it is the search results.

I have nothing to hide from anyone, I came here to see your evidence that you have stated you have on over 50 different websites, and still I am yet to have the pleasure of reading anything.

I arrived here with sincerity and the honest question to see your proof through my own concerns as they are directed at something I belong to. And still nothing???

joe stirling wrote:
Seriously don't care, you are very worried about SF stories getting out.

Thats just it joe, there is NOTHING I can see to be concerned about, except one person who feels victimised who spouts alot but other than that there is nothing. No proof, no evidence even the multiple "happenings" cannot be convincingly attributed to Freemasonry, but from your own information and detail can be more easily explained as to you not being a good plumber or don't advertise well enough (seeing as there are 100 hits for you bad mouthing freemasonry online, but not ONE advert for your trade services) and from your actions towards someone you have never met, has never been insulting to you, I am not surprised on occassion someone has been offensive to you.

joe stirling wrote:
Give you one last chance to identify yourself or bye

I have, what else do you want to know, just ASK Joe and I will tell you.

And still you evade the request for PROOF of your claims, not all, JUST ONE will do to install a bit of creditability to your endless repeat of the same claim.
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry typo on the url for search results on my online stuff, further details on my identity etc

CLICK HERE

Now quit lying about who I am and trying to make me look like someone who is deceitful and dishonest, because I'm not.
joe stirling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm billy from strathclyde and you can contact me through SF

in other words, send me an email of who you really are, not bondi from suffolk.

We will talk and blow you away with evidence

voacs@mac.com
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I tell you different, I am Bondi from Suffolk??? Don't you get it, that is my name.

I have provided as much information as you have but yet you wish to promote a feeling that I am being dishonest, hiding my identity, being false. You post under Joe Stirling, with an e-mail of kim.stirling, you say your name is billy and you spend a fair amount of time making degenerate remarks to other who hide behind screen names. You are a hippocrite, guilty of the same things you ridicule and slander others for.

And with this accusation of me being fraudulant, anonymous, and hiding you send me a pm with simply the word "Talk" and now want to take the discussion OFF BOARD and make it PRIVATE, hell no.

I have NOTHING to hide, I am an open book.

Why dont we chat so all can see... unless you have something to hide joe, kim, billy or whoever you actually are, I'm gonna go with Joe as that is who you ask the cheques to be made payable too...

I'll even start a new thread, just for us...
joe stirling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

start a new thread
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.... blow me away dear boy, but please don't waste time with opinion lets just stick to facts and truths.
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bondi wrote:
willow the wip wrote:
well their is a masonic web site that dose explain it in more deatail and gives references to the diffrent degree`s in masonry symbols are used per Degree in masonry.

I guess you dissagree with albert pike.

Nope, but Pike is not a voice for Freemasonry, he wrote about the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, NOT FREEMASONRY.

The bit you keep seeming to miss is Freemasonry, is Freemasonry, The A&ASR is the A&ASR, they are SEPERATE Orders.4th Degree

willow the wip wrote:
In the 4th degree...

Which is only reference to the 4° of the A&ASR, not of Freemasonry, in America they also consider the first order of the York Rite the 4°, the Ancient and Primitive Rite ALSO has their first degrees labelled as the 4°, the Worshipful Society of Freemasons ALSO has a 4°, the Scotch Rite ALSO starts of with the 4°.... ALL these orders start from number 4 because FREEMASONRY FINISHES with the 3°. If their was a 4th Degree it would be the Holy Royal Arch, as this is all that is left of Freemasonry after 3rd, but even that is not a 4th degree.

--------------

And as Albert Pike writes, in HIS OWN WORDS, which people seem to also skip past

"The teachings of these Readings are not sacramental"

"Every one is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound"

So, let's extract the basics.

1) Pikes work is NOT an authoritative, definitive, or canonical work.

2) Masons (or more specifically, Freemasons of the Southern Jurisdiction in the United Sates ONLY who chose to join the A&ASR, to whom this book was given until the early 1960s) are free to disagree with Pike's interpretations.

3) The ancient teachings described by Pike are not even a part of the ritual; they are discussed simply as an illustration of their moral evolution.

It is quite simply, but due to the simplicity of the information people do seem to struggle with it.

If the degree is numbered 1,2 or 3 and/or the order is called the Holy Royal Arch, then and ONLY then are you talking of and about Freemasonry.[/b]

you are far from being correct many masons do respect pike as a source about masonry.

Nothing New masons dissagree on masonry.

Not one mason can surely know all their is to know, or Bodi you would be a Illumanist by now.
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:

you are far from being correct many masons do respect pike as a source about masonry.

Not disputing that, but that is the southern jurisdiction of the USA, some in the northern also hold alot for Pikes books. However outside the states those who even know his name are in a large MINORITY. Plus, what he is writing about doesn't even EXIST outside the souther jurisdiction.

The northern jurisdictions A&ASR is different, that practised outside the states is different further still and as before mentioned in England DOESN'T EXIST AT ALL
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i understand the Global Masonic comunity practices masonry diffrently, but it dose not make the fact that Freemasonry is a Sect, their are no sects in masonry, Masonry is one organisation and not organisations.

It dose not matter what part of the world masons are in as long as the influence of power run by the highrarkie of masonry, the Battle of waterloo was Freemason fighting Freemason, Lord Nelson was a 33o and Napoleon Bonaparte was also a mason it did not matter what side won, the agenda was always, the fact a mason had to be in power. (ref 10,000 famous masons, Grand Lodge of Research messuri USA)

Infact America was built on Masonry, the fact freemasonry has always hoped for Globol Domination, now Masonry is simply dying.
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:
Lord Nelson was a 33o.

You are still mis-quoting the fact that Freemasonry has more than 3 degrees.

By the constitutions of Freemasonry, in black and white, for ANYBODY to read, the RULES of FREEMASONRY state there are ONLY 3 DEGREES IN FREEMASONRY I dont get how you can continually debate this simple fact. A masonic lodge only confers THREE degrees.

The rest are DIFFERENT orders, Freemasonry has NO control over, NO say, NO jurisdiction over any of them, and vice versa. FACT
Second Family (UK)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THREE DEGREES IN HUMOUR HO HO HO
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second Family (UK) wrote:
THREE DEGREES IN HUMOUR HO HO HO

And I'm the timewaster LOL

You are showing yourself and your organisation in it's truest light here, a complete joke!
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bondi wrote:
willow the wip wrote:
Lord Nelson was a 33o.

You are still mis-quoting the fact that Freemasonry has more than 3 degrees.

By the constitutions of Freemasonry, in black and white, for ANYBODY to read, the RULES of FREEMASONRY state there are ONLY 3 DEGREES IN FREEMASONRY I dont get how you can continually debate this simple fact. A masonic lodge only confers THREE degrees.

The rest are DIFFERENT orders, Freemasonry has NO control over, NO say, NO jurisdiction over any of them, and vice versa. FACT

their are 33o in masonry.

The 3o`s you refare to are symbolic degree`s,

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/goulds_history_volume_4.htm

The latest figures which we can get indicate that there are some Zo,ooo members of about 33o Lodges. Seven of these Lodges are of the York Rite, 32 Lodges are of the Modern or French Rite; 14 are of the Adonhiramite or Noachite Rite; 274 are of the Scottish Rite; and 3 are of the Schroeder Rite, which has not been referred to above. It was invented by a German named Friedrich Joseph William Schroeder, and consists of seven Degrees, terminating with the Rose Croix. In all cases the Lodges confer the three Symbolic Degrees.
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The degrees of initiation are but the degrees of the evolution of the God in man." (p. 190) "As the Master Mason labours in accordance with his vows, he slowly weaves this spotless robe out of the transmuted energy of his efforts."
("The Lost Keys of Freemasonry," p. 90, Manley P. Hall, 33o Masonic Authority.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: