Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a new gye faukes anthrax every lodge in the UK this is civil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: a new gye faukes anthrax every lodge in the UK this is civil Reply with quote

People- fight back these masons are crippling the UK and destroying peoples lives, they prevent people from setting up in business and as a mason told me “they let you get going first then pull you down” these freemasons will tell you anything even that they are a good organisation but rarely will they tell you the truth that the charity money they give away is actually going to Masonic charities and mason businesses, they have no regard for the law and consider themselves above the law because they use a system that works like this ( a favour in return for a favour ) there is no such thing as confidential in the masons vocabulary if you ware a mason and you wanted my police record or medical records all you would have to do is seek out a medical mason or police mason and ask for a favour usually the return favour will be for cash, imagine that in reality all the confidentiality laws and data protection laws are nothing, it gets worse too, the freemasons monitor children who have been sexually abused and prevent those children from getting any ware in life they persecute these innocents for being victims and this lasts as far as i know forever, what gives these masons the right to control people in this way and to this extent.
Another side of freemasonry is the side that most people in SE can relate to, its the individual freemason having a revenge hate campaign against individuals for what appears to be minor grievances, freemasons will deny this but this is the one thing that can actually be seen and proved they attack people in underhanded cowardly ways so that there is nothing the victim can do, victims often complain of water in the car flat tiers or oil on the wiper blades this sounds like the rambling of a mad man when you actually tell people but imagine if these things happened all the time every day every week for years and years, that’s just not on. These things can be seen and proved, the person behind this attack will usually inform the victim of what’s going on and introduces himself as a freemason in some way and this is what initially starts the anti-freemasonry stance, if this freemason is in fact simply pretending to be a mason so that they can inflict more pain on the victim by playing mind games then this tactic known as the silent knife is something that the UK criminal collective uses and shares, but if that is the case why does freemasonry not respond to these criminals masquerading as freemasons.
andria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a few points i made was unsubstantiated and unsubstantiatable but the point to my post was to highlight that all over the UK similar claims are being made and similar attacks are being carried out with no connection between the individuals – in my case the freemason was my stepfather who handed me a hanged mans card he said it means the freemasons are going to kill you! I was only 16 at the time. Other people have had these hanged man cards they look like a post card with an illustrated winged demon holding a nuce and some text but i can’t remember the content of the text but i remember the context was malicious.
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi andria and others, do not read or believe a word from these masonic drones. you are answering to invisible cowards. Stick to the victims, they have the proof.

The masons will draw you in, twist your story and convince you it was all just a dream. Chas
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's rather strange why have you deleted my replies to Andria?

How did you find them threatening in any way?

Anyway as i said:

andria wrote:
People- fight back these masons are crippling the UK and destroying peoples lives, they prevent people from setting up in business and as a mason told me “they let you get going first then pull you down” these freemasons will tell you anything even that they are a good organisation

Let's have the name of this Mason then and I can find out if he actually is a Mason.
andria wrote:
but rarely will they tell you the truth that the charity money they give away is actually going to Masonic charities and mason businesses,

You've been reading too much 2nd family propaganda. Most of the money that we (notice that is we, we don't collect, it comes out of our own pockets) give each year goes to our big charity called the Grand Charity. Now you're right that some of this money does indeed go to Masons and their widows and families, hwoever that is not the whole picture. For an idea here is a list of recent donatons and these are just to Hospices:
http://www.grandcharity.org/data/files/hospices/Hospice_grants_list_2007.pdf
andria wrote:
they have no regard for the law and consider themselves above the law because they use a system that works like this ( a favour in return for a favour )

Not true, we specifically promise to be good citizens and to obey the law of any country in which we are resident.
andria wrote:
there is no such thing as confidential in the masons vocabulary if you ware a mason and you wanted my police record or medical records all you would have to do is seek out a medical mason or police mason and ask for a favour usually the return favour will be for cash, imagine that in reality all the confidentiality laws and data protection laws are nothing, it gets worse too, the freemasons monitor children who have been sexually abused and prevent those children from getting any ware in life they persecute these innocents for being victims and this lasts as far as i know forever, what gives these masons the right to control people in this way and to this extent.

Again too much propaganda, these things do not happen and no-one not just Freemasons would have the right to do them.
andria wrote:
Another side of freemasonry is the side that most people in SE can relate to, its the individual freemason having a revenge hate campaign against individuals for what appears to be minor grievances,

Some proof would be quite useful at this point.
andria wrote:
freemasons will deny this but this is the one thing that can actually be seen and proved they attack people in underhanded cowardly ways so that there is nothing the victim can do, victims often complain of water in the car flat tiers or oil on the wiper blades this sounds like the rambling of a mad man when you actually tell people but imagine if these things happened all the time every day every week for years and years, that’s just not on

Well if people you know don't believe you how can you expect us (who don't know you) to believe you without just a tiny bit of evidence.
andria wrote:
These things can be seen and proved, the person behind this attack will usually inform the victim of what’s going on and introduces himself as a freemason in some way and this is what initially starts the anti-freemasonry stance,

Freemasons identify themselves as freemasons by saying I am a Freemason, there aren't many other ways of doing it and I'm afraid that despite what SF have fed you you can't tell us by our baseball caps. I wear a harlequins Ski Hat.
andria wrote:
if this freemason is in fact simply pretending to be a mason so that they can inflict more pain on the victim by playing mind games then this tactic known as the silent knife is something that the UK criminal collective uses and shares, but if that is the case why does freemasonry not respond to these criminals masquerading as freemasons.

How can we respond if you won't tell us who they are?

Mike

Last edited by Mike Martin on Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
joe stirling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mike ? you have locked our topic at your forum
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
No mike ? you have locked our topic at your forum

I have explained it to (all of) you already.

TFM is not your personal playground (like here) where you can just go around calling people names, cross-posting from this Forum and generally being obnoxious.

Mike
joe stirling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto, bye4now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: