Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Masons have locked us out of their forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: The Masons have locked us out of their forum Reply with quote

We have left our goodbyes
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, on the Forum that I moderate we do not tolerate either abusive or cross (from other forums) posting or spamming.

You arrived at our Forum with neither the intention or the ability to discuss any of the issues that you raised. you further (much as you do here) abused other Forumites, knowinging full well that they were Freemasons.

You basically barrelled in thinking that you could score easy points like you do here and failed miserably.

You ignored my requests to actually engage in discussion which is, after all, the point of these Forums.

You left me with no choice but to lock your topic, although you will notice that I didn't delete it out-of-hand. This is because even I know that you have no proof to support your claims we as Masons believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of whether we agree with it or not.

Mike

Last edited by Mike Martin on Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
joe stirling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Mike?

Lets me and you have a debate here without your FM baggage.

Lets me and you questions and answers.

Also lets point out that Your Masonic Pirate Ship is taking on water fast.

Lets point out that we are a small group in its infancy. Our larger affiliated groups (our friends) are exposing your evil 24-7-365.

Your problem right now is to try and mend the leaks (no chance).

Come on Mike?
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
B0ndi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
OK Mike?

Lets me and you questions and answers.

The same challenge you have walked away from with me, or has Mike been denied access now as well???

I'll take you on, already tried but you bottled and just deleted my posts.

joe stirling wrote:
Come on Mike?

No Joe, you come on...

I'm ready, willing and more than able to show you for what you are...
joe stirling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOndi thank you for this, but I don't want to appear mad (masons would like that) for talking to a dead tree hiding behind the curtains.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: