Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Second Family UK has hit the nail on the head
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK - no cryptic crap - your real name - land line contact - your postcode - can be sent via email or call/text me.

Seriously not interested in malice, only truth. Joe Stirling
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
B0ndi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth is not only for some, so why don't we do this in the open on the forum where all can see. Why as you keep demanding transparency and openess do you continue to try and take me off forum? I do not understand?

Also as your own site details, if you find such details on a Freemason you will bombard his work, and neghbnours with your "so called" information.

Now I do not hide my membership, my work, neighbours and friends all know that I am a Freemason, however I see no reasons to risk subjecting them to a barrage of abuse from someone or loads of unsolicited mail, do you?

I will gladly converse with you over any conviction, claim or question you have, but as Second Families agenda is to "show all", why don't we do that from the start, no editting, no deleting, just a simple Q&A, claim and rhetoric in front of everyone, an independant, live audience. Granted no camera, but who knows if you do well I am sure someone will pick up on it and maybe offer you a slot on a network to offer your broadcast.
joe stirling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop the BS, we're sick of invisible FMs.

Give us a clue what the real problem is ? no more waffle, just your ID
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
OK - no cryptic crap - your real name - land line contact - your postcode - can be sent via email or call/text me.

Yes just supply your details so that they can appear in the next SF newsletter, like mine Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndi Quote
Are you afraid to have an open, un-edited, and factual conversation with a Freemason?

There’s no time or any need to debate with those who are much more cunning and devious. The public are learning and can see for themselves what’s really going on in society and whose causing it. Any debate we all know will be twisted. Who was it that said, tick- tock tick- tock? They got it right. Laughing
joe stirling

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Martin wrote:
joe stirling wrote:

Yes just supply your details so that they can appear in the next SF newsletter, like mine Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mike

We think it's important that people know about using an alias within a charity. Apparently, this is the norm within Freemasonry

We also think they should know that you are on benefits and working seven days a week at www.thefreemason.com (a retail business)

You surf this site every day and cherry pick your answers.

Tried several times to have a one on one to get to the truth, but you always bring your invisible pretend brothers.

Your brothers are hacking this site every day and using aliases.

We still don't know your real name Mike?
Becky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From time to time in local newspapers we see photos of Masons, three or four in their traditional regalia, handing over a cheque to a so called charitiy. When you think about the collective business involvement of these people you wonder why it is such a futile amount, in the hundreds. Considering what the higher orders of their brotherhood stand for and are doing to society it all seems a ludicrous farce. It also appears that the newspapers need to have a larger than normal photograph. I wonder WHY Question
ok

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you been charitable lately becky?
Becky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you been charitable lately becky?
Quote:
ok

I don’t think you understood the previous comment, as you can only reply with a question.

But at least you you’re not denying it. Charity is making sure society is working fairly for all. Are you and your brothers doing that. I doubt it.

Question
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

becky,
I'd explain the why but as all of my recent replies to this topic have been deleted there's no point even trying really Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd explain the why but as all of my recent replies to this topic have been deleted there's no point even trying really
Quote:
Mike Martin

Well you have just replied,is that all you can think of. Can ok reply or does Mike Martin have to do it for him. Wink
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
From time to time in local newspapers we see photos of Masons, three or four in their traditional regalia, handing over a cheque to a so called charitiy. When you think about the collective business involvement of these people you wonder why it is such a futile amount, in the hundreds. Considering what the higher orders of their brotherhood stand for and are doing to society it all seems a ludicrous farce. It also appears that the newspapers need to have a larger than normal photograph. I wonder WHY Question

OK let's see how long it lasts before one of the numerous Joe Stirlings delete it.

The donations that you see in the local papers are just the ones that are raised by a particular Lodge, usually by raffles and collections at meetings. there are hundreds of lodges doing this all the time. A Lodge usually has somewhere between 20-30 members, who as well as giving money direct to the Grand Charity raise money at their meeting for local Charities. This money is not raised by "collecting" from non-members but just comes from our members.

My London Lodge has 25 members and last year we dontated £1,500 (between them) to the London Air Ambulance, the RNLI and Helen & Douglas House (a children's Hospice). My Kent Lodge is bigger and donated more to local Kent Charities

This is aside from the money that we all (Masons that is) donate to the Grand Charity which is given in big grants to other Charities, like the £600,000 given to Hospices last November details here http://www.grandcharity.org/pages/news.html

Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Martin wrote

OK let's see how long it lasts before one of the numerous Joe Stirlings delete it.

Its still there Mr Martin
Six hundred or six thousand, its amounts to nothing as it can never make up for the way higher ranks are treating society, and the money fleeced off the public by big Masonic businesses. Look at the wealthy membership and you come up with, a bit on the side and one large donation, peanuts in the scheme of things school kids raise more. I think you must have some kind of mental block as you really don’t seem to know what’s going on in your own organisation and think a few hundred or thousand pounds will give you some sort of credibility and ease your conscience, that’s if you have one.
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Its still there Mr Martin

We'll see, my previous 4 replies to this topic were deleted!
Becky wrote:
Six hundred or six thousand, its amounts to nothing

You've changed the question haven't you?
Becky wrote:
as it can never make up for the way higher ranks are treating society, and the money fleeced off the public by big Masonic businesses.

Sorry but what do high ranking Masons actually do to the Public? What are these big Masonic businesses?
Becky wrote:
Look at the wealthy membership

Sorry but you're just buying into the propaganda! Only a bit of our membership is "wealthy", you'll find much richer people in Golf Clubs and Yacht Clubs. I for example have been out of work for a year now, aving been made redundant and had to start claimimg Job Seekers 6 months ago.
Becky wrote:
and you come up with, a bit on the side and one large donation, peanuts in the scheme of things school kids raise more.

School kids may"collect" more off other people but that's not what we do. The money comes from us, not people walking down the street like Rotarian or Lions donations. there is a big difference.
Becky wrote:
I think you must have some kind of mental block as you really don’t seem to know what’s going on in your own organisation

Nope, no mental block here, I've been a member for 14 years I know full well what Freemasonry is. I'm afraid that it must be you, as you are willing to believe what non-Masons "claim" about Freemasonry without ever seeing a scrap of evidence to support it but call Freemasons liars when they share the reality.
Becky wrote:
and think a few hundred or thousand pounds will give you some sort of credibility and ease your conscience, that’s if you have one.

Nope, no credibility or conscience easing required, it's just part of what we as Freemason actually do. Why not try asking Freemasons about Freemasonry rather than believeing what people who have no clue (and want you to give them money) say?

Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Martin wrote
We ll see my previous 4 replies to this topic were deleted!

Its sill there Mr Martin

Mike Martin wrote
You've changed the question haven't you?

Which Question?

Mike Martin wrote Sorry but what do high ranking Masons actually do to the Public? What are these big Masonic businesses?

Can you enlighten or illuminate about the higher levels of freemasonry?

Mike Martin wrote
Sorry but you're just buying into the propaganda! Only a bit of our membership is "wealthy", you'll find much richer people in Golf Clubs and Yacht Clubs. I for example have been out of work for a year now, having been made redundant and had to start claiming Job Seekers 6 months ago.

Sorry its not propaganda. Yes your right your just doing the donkey work.

Mike Martin wrote
School kids may"collect" more off other people but that's not what we do. The money comes from us, not people walking down the street like Rotarian or Lions donations. there is a big difference.

Yes, money through us to you.

Mike Martin wrote
Nope, no mental block here, I've been a member for 14 years I know full well what Freemasonry is. I'm afraid that it must be you, as you are willing to believe what non-Masons "claim" about Freemasonry without ever seeing a scrap of evidence to support it but call Freemasons liars when they share the reality.

There is real evidence when it’s out, where you going to run.

Mike Martin wrote
Nope, no credibility or conscience easing required, it's just part of what we as Freemason actually do. Why not try asking Freemasons about Freemasonry rather than believing what people who have no clue (and want you to give them money) say?

You have a great way with the English language I m surprised you’ve been out of work so long the Masons keeping you ably employed are they. The average public could not spend as much time as you on forums. If you are so much in to charity, why not spend your time on a good cause instead of so much time trying to make your brothers sound credible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: