Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Masons always use unidentifiable IP addresses - why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B0ndi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:

Had know trouble so far ,so I do it how I want, Mike Martin has folowed the thread very well, perhaps it just you.

I was just trying to help, and I believe you mean you've had NO trouble (know is as in Knowledge, you mean the term as in lacking, none, abscence, NO...)

You have a message to put across the same as anyone else. The easier it is to read, the easier it is to understand ergo your message reaches a larger audience.

I can follow it fine thank-you for your concern though, and seeing as it is only us 4 who use this section due to Joe's "delete all that disagrees" moderating skills, I guess all who need to, can read it as well.
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Had know trouble so far ,so I do it how I want, Mike Martin has folowed the thread very well, perhaps it just you.

I think he was trying to be helpful, rather than having a dig Very Happy

M
B0ndi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people really want unbiased chat on Freemasonry, they can always use http://thecornerstone.freeforums.org/ it's for non-masons to ask their questions and get their answers, from a membership that is not made up of Freemasons.
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you understand that Bondi. Question Laughing
B0ndi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I understand fine, I tutor under-achieving children, children with disablilities and poor upbringing. I also tutor adults who received no formal education as children.

So I can understand your posts easily, I was merely offering a helpful note. It is your choice whether you accept it or not.
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Mike Martin wrote
I think he was trying to be helpful, rather than having a dig.

Who said he was having dig, only you, Laughing Laughing Laughing
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bondi wrote yes I understand fine, I tutor under-achieving children, children with disablilities and poor upbringing. I also tutor adults who received no formal education as children.

Do their parents know no?. I hope not as they are in for a shock. Twisted Evil
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOndi wrote

I was just trying to help, and I believe you mean you've had NO trouble (know is as in Knowledge, you mean the term as in lacking, none, abscence, NO...)

Do you really think that people using this site don,t know the difference between No and know. Can you please tell us where you teach these people,
poeple.
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndi wrote:
If people really want unbiased chat on Freemasonry, they can always use http://thecornerstone.freeforums.org/ it's for non-masons to ask their questions and get their answers, from a membership that is not made up of Freemasons.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Guys' you have to see this site. It's done by the same invisible masons that have been hacking this site. Its a no win situation, you HAVE to agree with what their answer is. hohohohohoho stop it. "from a membership that is not made up of freemasons" So far, there is one mason called Dr. Mike, surely not mike martin ?? hahahahahha slap, now stop it.

We have written to the Comedy Channel as this is one of the best.

OK first question, who is the administrator ? and is he a bricklayer ?
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe stirling wrote:
So far, there is one mason called Dr. Mike, surely not mike martin ?? hahahahahha slap, now stop it.

Nope it's not me, I would appear as Mike Martin that being who I am and I'm definitely not a Doctor.

Mike
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I now do
Becky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They know they can’t get their lies and propaganda out on this site so, what do they do, start another one. Started by masons, run by masons for masons, “Cornerstone” The dictators they are, want you to adhere to a long set of rules. It must be a joke. Laughing
Becky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOndi wrote
Of course, they are the ones who employ my services, and I do not hide the fact I am a Freemason, so no shock for them I am afraid.
Not everyone is gullable and believes anything they read, some actually take the time
to get to know a person before making judgements merely on their personal choices.
Well you used it wrong, so to be honest I would imagine that yes you know the difference but in your haste to reply you were not concentrating. When called on it, you continued to make the error on purpose, which I can only presume was an attempt to divert attention away from the fact you did use the incorrect spelling of the word, which in turn may detract from peoples ability to beleive anything you write.

Becky wrote
We know the type of person you, are a good grasp of psychology, so we now know how you work. We must remember always to reply as you and your brothers do cool calculating and smug. You teach all around the country do you when you find the time. Perhaps you would like to drop in and have a few lesson on the subject of humility a word not in you or your brother’s vocabulary, I doubt.

The word is gullible not gullable and believe not beleive perhaps it is you that really needs to be with these people with learning difficulties, do you want me to give you a few lessons or are you doing it to detract or divert. I wouldn’t employ your services for children with learning problems if you can’t spell. So can we believe anything you write.
Laughing
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Becky wrote
We know the type of person you, are a good grasp of psychology, so we now know how you work. We must remember always to reply as you and your brothers do cool calculating and smug. You teach all around the country do you when you find the time. Perhaps you would like to drop in and have a few lesson on the subject of humility a word not in you or your brother’s vocabulary, I doubt.

A valid point. Although i seem to detect a bit on both sides.
Becky wrote:

The word is gullible not gullable and believe not beleive perhaps it is you that really needs to be with these people with learning difficulties, do you want me to give you a few lessons or are you doing it to detract or divert. I wouldn’t employ your services for children with learning problems if you can’t spell. So can we believe anything you write. Laughing

Touche mademoiselle Pussycat (a la Jerry) Laughing Laughing

Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirty pound an hour tuition, for ex masons. B & B nearby.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: