Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Second Family UK has hit the nail on the head
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Which Question?

You asked this:
When you think about the collective business involvement of these people you wonder why it is such a futile amount, in the hundreds..
So I explained that it was the difference between donations from the UGLE as a whole and the additional ones from individual Lodges, you then decided that you could score a point and said it didn't matter.

Becky wrote:
Can you enlighten or illuminate about the higher levels of freemasonry?

Yes what would you like to know?

Becky wrote:
Sorry its not propaganda. Yes your right your just doing the donkey work.

Mind sharing with me what exactly you believe this "donkey work" to be exactly?

Becky wrote:
Yes, money through us to you.

You appear to have difficulty understanding a simple concept! Freemasons do not take money from you! That is of course with the exception of those who run businesses exactly like non-Masons do. Our charitable giving is our Charitable giving, we do not collect money from others.

Becky wrote:
There is real evidence when it’s out, where you going to run.

It's quite funny really, I've been coming to this Forum for several weeks now since I was told exactly that and I've yet to be shown one scrap of evidence to back up any claims. Unless you count calling me names, lying about me spamming the Forum with p0rn and claiming that I'm other people. I'm particularly interested in the "acorn in the headlight" thing, that one makes me giggle everytime I think about it.

Becky wrote:
You have a great way with the English language I m surprised you’ve been out of work so long the Masons keeping you ably employed are they. The average public could not spend as much time as you on forums. If you are so much in to charity, why not spend your time on a good cause instead of so much time trying to make your brothers sound credible.

Hmmm, interesting! No the Masons don't keep me in work, that I'm afraid is more propaganda that you've fallen for. Although it is possible to get jobs in the HQ of UGLE most of them are filled by women who aren't members. Strange that isn't it? If all that you think is true was, why hasn't the Duke of Kent sacked one of them and given me a job.

I'm also a bit mystified about the "average public" not being able to spend much time on the Internet, I am "average public" and the same as the rest I pay £17 a month for surfing!! I just have a bit more time because I'm unemployed. My Internet day starts with searching for jobs before I spend time looking around.

I don't spend any time trying to make anyone look "credible", however, I do get the hump and feel the need to defend myself when people write lies about me, much like the claim that my name is Mike Murphy and that I work in Worcestershire when I live in Kent and am unemployed.

Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Martin wrote
It's quite funny really, I've been coming to this Forum for several weeks now since I was told exactly that and I've yet to be shown one scrap of evidence to back up any claims. Unless you count calling me names, lying about me spamming the Forum with p0rn and claiming that I'm other people. I'm particularly interested in the "acorn in the headlight" thing, that one makes me giggle everytime I think about it.

Look back at my postings did I say any of those things. I m sorry Mike, the sooner you get a proper job the better, you really are becoming deluded or cracking up. The same old story ask for evidence, that you can cunningly twist. Do you really think anyone will do that. Im glad that someone has made you laugh, little things. Good Luck with the job hunting and doing the donkey work. I ll let you have the last word, I know you would like that,some of us have other things to do you know. Wink
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Look back at my postings did I say any of those things.

No I'm sorry if i've confused you, unintentional. I was invited here by one of the Joe Stirlings and the text below is one of their claims (copied from http://www.secondfamily-uk.com/ ):
Open the bonnet of your car and closely examine the right hand headlamp area and see if someone has put an acorn there ( often accompanied by a peg ) this lets other mason mechanics know that when you put your car in for a service, to mess something else up. One member found grinding paste had been put in his engine which slowly effects the compression of the pistons and then the engine ceases. This happened to 6 of his cars over his lifetime. Messing your heater fan up in the fall is a good way to decrease vision with the hope you may cause an accident because of proper field of vision.

I's right up there with this one:
More FM expose. Did you ever notice some vehicles out there with 2 or 4 (or even 6 or 8 on big lorries) blue tinted spotlights on the front ? The blue represents the Blue Degrees of Freemasonry and the number of lights represent FMs favourite numbers. This is also a way for FMs to recognise each other. Now you can take this further by your own investigations.

Every spotty teenager round here (where I live) with a clapped out car has got these things and I know they're not Masons!!

Now you might believe that this and the other insane nonsense on that site is the work of Freemasons and that's up to you, just I know it isn't.

Becky wrote:
The same old story ask for evidence, that you can cunningly twist.

Same old evasion! How could I twist it? Even if I could what difference does it make as you say I'm just a "donkey"

Becky wrote:
Good Luck with the job hunting and doing the donkey work.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it. Other than willow you seem to be the only other real person on this forum

Nite nite,
Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Martin wrote No I'm sorry if i've confused you, unintentional. I was invited here by one of the Joe Stirlings and the text below is one of their claims (copied from http://www.secondfamily-uk.com/ ):
Open the bonnet of your car and closely examine the right hand headlamp area and see if someone has put an acorn there ( often accompanied by a peg ) this lets other mason mechanics know that when you put your car in for a service, to mess something else up. One member found grinding paste had been put in his engine which slowly effects the compression of the pistons and then the engine ceases. This happened to 6 of his cars over his lifetime. Messing your heater fan up in the fall is a good way to decrease vision with the hope you may cause an accident because of proper field of vision.

You have not confused me I understand what you are saying. You have moved it on to another level to blast Second Family. But why should anyone take the bate. How can you dismiss what has been written as untrue and ridicule it. Like you are always saying show us the proof, so why don’t you, because you can’t only by words. Why should you think what you are saying is correct and others aren’t? No win situation really.
Becky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIKE MARTIN wrote
My London Lodge has 25 members and last year we dontated £1,500 (between them) to the London Air Ambulance, the RNLI and Helen & Douglas House (a children's Hospice). My Kent Lodge is bigger and donated more to local Kent Charities

National Hospice Organization Senator Edward Kennedy was one of the two keynote speakers. What is the hospice movement which is being conducted by the Hospitallers (one of the names the Knights of Malta go )? It is a movement to allow old people "The Right to Die." The Knights of Malta have an ancient history of running drugs and in administering mind altering drugs in their hospitals instead of giving medicine. This ancient activity was carried forth into modern times when their St. Christopher's hospital in London began giving patients Brompton Mixture until they died. Brompton Mixture consists of heroin, cocaine, alcohol, tranquilizers, and chloroform water. This mixture is given in the Knights of Malta hospitals to patients every three hours until they die. Euthanasia, or "mercy killing" may seem like a merciful idea, until a person finds out how the people at the top of the Euthanasia movement view things. They view things similar to the Satanist Adolf Hitler. This view is that it is merciful to get rid of unwanted people. Although the "death" hospice movement seems benevolent at first, it is the conclusion of where the program will end up that is the kicker. Hospice, Inc. which is linked to the elite is also provided funding by the Kaiser Foundation. Elite levels of freemasonry.
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
You have not confused me I understand what you are saying. You have moved it on to another level to blast Second Family. But why should anyone take the bate. How can you dismiss what has been written as untrue and ridicule it. Like you are always saying show us the proof, so why don’t you, because you can’t only by words. Why should you think what you are saying is correct and others aren’t? No win situation really.

How am I "blasting" them? I read the claims (as asked) on their site and am questioning the "logic". In one breath they talk of all the immense high tech that we have to monitor people then say we stick acorns under people's bonnets.

Even though you are one of their supporters, I'm sure that you can see what I am saying. Why would someone who has access to hi-tech tracking kit stick an acorn under the bonnet of a car which could fall out on a roundabout?

It's just silly

Mike
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
National Hospice Organization Senator Edward Kennedy was one of the two keynote speakers. What is the hospice movement which is being conducted by the Hospitallers (one of the names the Knights of Malta go )? It is a movement to allow old people "The Right to Die." The Knights of Malta have an ancient history of running drugs and in administering mind altering drugs in their hospitals instead of giving medicine. This ancient activity was carried forth into modern times when their St. Christopher's hospital in London began giving patients Brompton Mixture until they died. Brompton Mixture consists of heroin, cocaine, alcohol, tranquilizers, and chloroform water. This mixture is given in the Knights of Malta hospitals to patients every three hours until they die. Euthanasia, or "mercy killing" may seem like a merciful idea, until a person finds out how the people at the top of the Euthanasia movement view things. They view things similar to the Satanist Adolf Hitler. This view is that it is merciful to get rid of unwanted people. Although the "death" hospice movement seems benevolent at first, it is the conclusion of where the program will end up that is the kicker. Hospice, Inc. which is linked to the elite is also provided funding by the Kaiser Foundation. Elite levels of freemasonry.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Are you saying that these Hospices, that care for terminally sick people and enable them to die with dignity, are actually part of some Nazi plot to euthanase people?

Mike
Becky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeMike Martin wrote
I don't understand what you are saying.
Are you saying that these Hospices, that care for terminally sick people and enable them to die with dignity, are actually part of some Nazi plot to euthanase people?

No not just me , here are a few to go on with.Thankfully not all those that work in Hospices, share these opinions, JUST THE HIGHER LEVELS of Freemasonry.
News Blogs at 777-Health
Extreme advocates of Adult Euthanasia could not have dreamed of such an excellent ..... The Illuminati plans to reduce the population of the earth by 66%, ...
holylife.healingmindn.com/about_777.htm - 87k - Cached - Similar pages

The Universal Seduction: A Globalist agenda--anti-American ...
Gerard Encausse -- member of the Illuminati and leader of the occult group known as ... National Hospice Organization Sen. Edward Kennedy was one of the two ...
theuniversalseduction.com/articles/a-globalist-agenda-anti-american-satanic-who-is-championing-this - 111k - Cached - Similar pages

Ultimate SIGN of END TIMES - revealed worldwide first by Matt Marriott
Call in Hospice and they will kill anyone in a week...as far as I am ... who give the green light for "euthanasia" leads to 30 pct of deaths in homes and ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message330363/pg1 - 50k - Cached - Similar pages

Population Control
The New World Order/Illuminati/Jewish Zionist cabal claims that the earth is ... Euthanasia – deliberate killing of the elderly, the terminally ill, ...
www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/political/population_control/population_control.htm - 12k - Cached - Similar pages
joe stirling
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Becky - we tried to warn you- the masonic donkeys get paid to waste your time and they are winning.

They are freaks and live in a different world. If rich mason says to poor mason JUMP, the poor mason says "how high"

I can delete them in two seconds if you want. They have stopped us from posting on their brainwash site. Lol, Billy
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Becky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the Freemasons forum have deleted all post as well, and Mike Martin has the audacity to come to here. But we all know what they are like; I don’t blame you if you bar them.
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Looks like the Freemasons forum have deleted all post as well, and Mike Martin has the audacity to come to here. But we all know what they are like; I don’t blame you if you bar them.

Not at all, it's stll there but has dropped down to page two of that area. We just have a bit more traffic than here.

Mike
Unclebarney

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats your freaking problem with Mike Martin? he's a decent guy...
joe stirling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unclebarney wrote:
whats your freaking problem with Mike Martin? he's a decent guy...

helo fred
which mike martin would that be
seems to be lots of them
how do you know he's decent
chinese secret society is old news
We are all victims of Freemasonry, only........ YOU haven't figured it out yet. Second Family UK do not hate Masons or anybody, only ignorance and evil. Why do all Masons hide ? Give us a public register and SF will show you why they all hide.
Becky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 52-stone man was winched into his giant grave today - with the help of a mechanical digger. A 4ft x 7ft coffin using reinforced MDF had been made for Mr Jeffrey, who was originally from London but had been sleeping rough in Taunton. A spokeswoman for Taunton Deane Borough Council said the funeral cost £800. "Mr Jeffrey had been sleeping rough in Taunton after moving down from London.
"He had fallen ill after living on the streets and was taken in to a hostel - they made sure he was fed and watered in his last few days." Mr Jeffrey was found dead in his room by a support worker at the hostel in Norton Fitzwarren, near Taunton, on February 28. the only mourner was a "good Samaritan" who had known Mr Jeffrey for two weeks.
He was believed to be John Eaton, a registered mental health nurse, who runs /owns Trenchard Park Gardens - a hostel which caters for people with drink, drugs or mental health problems.

BECKY-WROTE He was someone’s son, brother or uncle maybe. How hard did they try to trace this poor mans next of kin and how long was he at the Somerset care hostel. It seems a shame that only the care home manager /owner could find time to attend the burial, but at least as they said they did feed and water him, big deal. He must have been known to others, he did not just end up there with all that weight, he needed help, but we have seen what happened in Jersey recently. They could have traced him by the name they had or was he a missing person Jeffery John Barnes from Kent. Any opinions on this?
Becky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just started to read Juri Lina Architects of Deception, excellent account detailing the evil purpose of Freemasonry and why society is like it is today.

http://download.cxs2.info/Lina___Architects_of_deception___Secret_history_of_freemasonry__2004_.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: