Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Masonic pirate ship is going down, tick, tock, tick, tock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Second Family (UK)
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Masonic pirate ship is going down, tick, tock, tick, tock Reply with quote

People are now asking questions on the radio and on TV about the secret societies. This is very good, it used to be a taboo subject. So well done to all activists who expose this extreme evil.

You can not get through to any mason as their brainwash was started by their masonic father when they were 2 years old. They are beyond therapy. We have to concentrate on educating the public and wait for the criminal networks of Freemasonry and Common Purpose to be exposed in the media. We WILL get our true stories out.

Last year was excellent for all activists and we can expect results from the authorities this year. Our campaign has only just begun and our knowledge is growing by the day. Our resources have improved. We would like to thank the anonymous masons and whistle blowers who send/drop us items every week (especially the Greater London area) We love ya !

Keep using SF's info and keep asking questions. It's easy to call the radio stations or call/text/write to all journalists. Get a reply.

The Masonic pirate ship is going down, tick, tock, tick, tock, etc.

Next SF newsletter out soon
Second Family (UK)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Martin wrote:
Top stuff, I'm sure the wonga must be rolling in.

I can't wait to see some evidence either here or on your website.

Mike

Dear wonderous grand master of stupid stories that you believe in. hiccup
shall we present our evidence to you ? moron a mean mason ? no, i wiz rite ho ho ho ho the first time.,
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meet the crew

nodiggedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is crazy, right now its like a fckin nightmare........

if anybody had told me 2 years ago (what an ignorant i was until the Zeitgeist movie) that there are some evil people trying to rule the world and that they almost have it, i would laugh the same way people do when i try to explain things about the issue right now....

the world is fcked up, we all know that. i also knew that few people control the banks and oil, which is still acceptable somehow, because you have currupt people making riches in every corner of our fcking planet.

when i realized things got up to this level, from being a bunch of stupid secret morons becoming the most powerful, evil and the realest tragedy for centuries........ i feel sorry for the ignorant and mediocre people who will not realize this thing. and the fact that we are directly "discussing" with each other....... OMG! we should go directly to the battleground and start to cut heads instead of killing inocent people...

its like a super VIP club wich honest and emotional human beings cant enter, and by decision of a few "iluminated" the rest must be killed or something?

sick sick sick! i hope soon we get hit by this giant meteor approaching to us and finish this shit once for all. masons, illuminati, and many other crap born as human beings should not exist, and i think we all have to pay the price!

one day.... Killuminati to your body...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: