Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Secret - Bilderberg 2008 - original dates/venue search
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marektysis
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week 14/4-19/4
GA BP with Sutherland on april 17
Baroso going to Ireland two days 17-18/4 after going to trilateral meeting washington.
Commisionnair Mc Creevy speaks to the 'Center for European Policy' on thursday 17
Neelly Kroes expressing to tha Aspen Institute for European Dialogue ; subject 'Europe, US and global disorder, the need for a new Britton Woods'
Well she doen ' t avow THEY HAVE put the new global DISORDER.
this event is occuring in Paris, France on friday 18 april.

Marek Tysis
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It remains doubtful whether Bilderberg will meet in the U.S. or for that matter anywhere else in North America this year since Trilateral Commission is meeting in Washington and it has never been the case that when Trilateral met in the U.S. Bilderberg followed suit. 2009 is more probable for a U.S. meeting.
Btw, a belated Happy Birthday to you, Timucin.

Ravenhawk Cool

Last edited by Ravenhawk on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to Kissinger, Mestrallet, Strauss-Kahn and Verheugen, two other Bilderberg members of note will also be attending the upcoming International Economic Forum of the Americas in Montreal: Christian Noyer, Governor of the Banque de France and U.S. broadcaster Charlie Rose. A few prominent Bilderbergers on the Board of the Forum include-
Paul Desmarais, Jr.
Jacques Delors
Jean-Claude Trichet
Pascal Lamy
and Heather Munroe-Blum
nodiggedy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there people

just wanted to say thank you for your work. im completely losing my mind about all this huge trouble we are exposed to (we as mankind, the conscious and the mass of ignorant ones).

is it an effective job to pursue them like this? i mean, whats the final goal? perhaps we get the exact location and time, whats next?

im a little bit sceptic and doubtfull about everything since i discovered the real truth... they are probably (most likely) aware about this site and forum, they will allways have more advantage in every way... i dont want to sound pesimistic, but things are like that right now...

how can we spread the word and warn every single ignorant person on this planet about whats going on, when im not able to make my own family understand things...? how are you getting along with this?

ok, maybe i wrote this on the wrong place. just wanted to know about the efficiency of tracking this monsters...

keep up! sounds ridiculous but you (let me say "we") are the only hope for mankind.... i hope there are philosophers, scientists and more "powerful individuals" that share our worries and will stand firmly in order to defend our rights, liberties and dignity.

peace
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Bilderberg meeting venues Reply with quote

Possible meeting venues for Bilderberg in '08:

in the U.K.:
The Grove Golf Resort Hotel, Chandler's Cross, Hertfordshire
The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
The Grand Hotel or The Cavendish Hotel, Eastbourne
The Celtic Manor Resort, Coldra Woods, Newport, Wales
The Marriott St. Pierre Hotel and Country Club, Chepstow, Wales
Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, County Clare, Ireland
Ashford Castle, Cong, County Mayo, Ireland
Adare Manor, Adare, County Limerick, Ireland

in Portugal:
Hotel Quinta do Lago, Almancil
Le Meridien Penina Golf and Resort Hotel, Penina
Tivoli Almansor, Carvoeiro
Reid's Palace, Funchal, Madeira
Palacio Estoril Hotel, Estoril
Grande Real Villa Italia Hotel or Hotel Cascais Miragem, Cascais
The Westin CampoReal Golf and Spa Resort, Turcifal

in Austria:
Hotel Schloss Fuschl, Fuschl, Hof bei Salzburg
Scalaria, St. Wolfgang
The Grand Hotel Panhans, Semmering

in Italy:
The Grand Hotel Billia, St. Vincent
The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, Bellagio

in Switzerland:
Suvretta House or Badrutt's Palace or Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains or Kulm Hotel, St. Moritz
The Palace Hotel or The Grand Hotel Park or The Grand Hotel Bellevue, Gstaad
The Grand Hotel Victoria-Jungfrau, Interlaken
Le Mirador, Mont Pelerin

in Norway:
Kvikne's Hotel, Balestrand

in France:
Le Manoir, Fontenay-Tresigny
L'Imperial Palace, Annecy

in Germany:
The Steigenberger Grand Hotel Petersberg, Konigswinter

in the Netherlands:
Landgoed Lauswolt, Beetsterzwaag

Last edited by Ravenhawk on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:09 am; edited 6 times in total
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The focus should be on May/June for the conference date. The G-8 will meet in July and Bilderberg always meets before the G-8 does so watch for the end of May - first week of June.
marektysis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You dear Ravenhawk,

What would be your bet if it was in Athens?

Marek
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup,

So they can make sure everything is pre-decided, nothing is left to democratic chance and the robotic, soulless Bilderberg/G8 spin meisters have a week or so to prepare all their propaganda ... for the world's media to uncritically churn out for the hapless masses.

Ravenhawk wrote:
Bilderberg always meets before the G-8 does
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bilderberg previously met near Athens- Vouliagmeni (Nafsika Astir Palace) in 1993 to be precise, Marek. I hardly suspect they'll meet there again. However, they've met in Burgenstock, Switzerland, Saltsjobaden, Sweden and Cernobbio, Italy more than once so anything's possible this time round. If it were to be in Greece, the best bet would have to be in Corfu or Crete.

Ravenhawk Smile

Last edited by Ravenhawk on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timucin,

Adare Manor's Gallery conference room should be big enough to accommodate all the participants. It seats 250 theatre style, 120 classroom style and 160 dinner style. There's also a business centre located in the Manor House. Don't count it out as it could still be the venue if Ireland. If not, the two others that remotely fit the bill in Ireland are: Ashford Castle in Cong, County Mayo or Dromoland Castle in Newmarket-on-Fergus, County Clare.
marektysis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Ravenhawk,
Precise and concordant informations let me think that the meeting will take place:

between the april 24-27 , may 1-may 4, june 5-june8 or ùzy 8-11

only four weeks

between may 8 -may 11, some elements in my possession show that a meeting is possible in continuity of the Athens Summit 2008 on Global Climate & Energy, hold in the Athens Hilton.see www.athens-summit.com

I believe there is a really good chance that this last date is the good one, and the place , the good one.
Expecting from our readers to look on the five stars ***** minimum hotel at the perimeter of a circle of 80 km around Athens, on these dates.

golf welcomed, see of course, easy defense ( our Turkish friends know how i think, )

Good luck,

Marek
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three great venues near Athens, Greece meet the criteria, Marek.

1. Grand Resort Lagonissi in Lagonissi, Attica http://www.lagonissiresort.gr/flash.html

2. Grecotel Cape Sounio in Sounio, Attica http://www.grecotel.com/athens-sounio/cape-sounio/

3. Nafplia Palace Hotel in Nafplion, Peloponnisos http://www.nafplionhotels.gr/

Each one listed is a five star resort. In addition, I would say the Corfu Palace Hotel http://www.corfupalace.com/ is an ideal choice as is the Elounda Bay Palace in Crete http://www.eloundabay.gr/

Keep an eye out specifically for May 29-June 1. Also watch for June 5-8. I wouldn't put too much stock into May 1-4, May 8-11, May 15-18 or May 22-25.

Stay tuned

Ravenhawk Wink

[/u][/url]
Ravenhawk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greek Bilderbergers Konstantinos Karamanlis and George Papandreou to attend the May 5-7, 2008 Athens Summit on Global Climate & Energy Security. Bilderberger Minos Zombanakis sits on the Advisory Board.

Ravenhawk
kevink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Ravenhawk's note about the May 5-7, 2008 Athens Summit on Global Climate & Energy,Security... Friends of Europe, the EU think tank and propaganda vehicle of Etienne Dauvigon, Javier Solana, Carl Bildt, Peter Mandelsohn, and others posts their forthcoming activities here:

http://www.friendsofeurope.org/Activities/tabid/530/Default.aspx

Note the European Policy Summit on June 4 and the various EU 'bigs' who will participate, though none of the Bilderbergers noted above. Looking for a clue ... is it logical that this event would occur before, during, or after BB2008?
marektysis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kevink, Ravenhawk,

I maintain my dates of possible venue.The hotels you are quoting are luxuous but not the ones possibles. Other have to be checked, one by one, and here i am asking help from the readers.The two lasts are in Corfou and not in Athens.About the presence of two greek bilderbergers, it is not a clue at all, greek bilderbergers are working in Greece some of the time... Smile

Kevink,
the meeting of FOE on june4 will be held in presence of mr Verheugen, another bilderberg...and european commissioneer. The 'work' of bilderberes is not limited to the annual meeting. It is quite normal they go on with their acid and destructive work.
Smile

Marek
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Bilderberg 2008: Chantilly, Virginia near Washington DC, June 5th-8th 2008 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: