Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2nd Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keystone

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: 2nd Family Reply with quote

Where's the website?
Masonic Victim

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After discussion with my partner I have decided to remove this post as it will serve no purpose in aiding the fight against masonic evil - this is the most important thing.

Second Family has been disbanded. I urge all genuine victims to work as hard as they can to expose masonic corruption and evil however they can

Last edited by Masonic Victim on Sat May 10, 2008 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Keystone

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R U saying the blokes a bit barmy then?
Arcee
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me wonder about the standard of proof that other Masonic victims can provide
Hangedman
On the (winning) side of the angels?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Bravery Reply with quote

Arcee.

Does it really? The best way to let people know if a person is a genuine victim or not is to write the life story. People can then decide if it was indeed freemasonry or another organization or they imagined the whole thing. They can decide if Freemasons have too much power or not. Most masons haven't got a clue about the masonic grudge process, but should be able to work out how it happens. Because masons can be Policemen, Judges, clerks, Lawyers, there is the potential to absolutely corrupt the legal process. Add to this, the ability masons have to communicate in signs and tokens, they can talk freely in open court without any recourse. This is probably the true reason that cameras are not in court right now, in case one mason is caught communicating to another. This communication is unnecessary, unless it is trying to bring about influence to the judge or people involved in the case. It's secret and because it's not being talked about in open court, likely to be detrimental to the person on trial or beneficial to a mason on trial.

A stenographer is simply not doing their job and i know that a Judge can refuse a brothers plea, it has happened before, but it's less likely to happen than the brother to actually help a fellow "brother in distress".

Whatever Joe Stirling is going through right now, i cannot say. But he is brave and i will always remember that. More people should stand up and stare their enemy right in the eye and be the thorn in the side of this cowardly crew.

I know that masons have a telephone number they phone to remove minor crimes from the system, at least there was one 8 years ago. Why are they immune to the laws we are expected to abide by? I know too that masons get policeman to go and do masonic grudges, it happened to me once and the policeman actually had the decency to admit it. But we look at that policeman as just that, a policeman. What was actually happening at the time was taxpayers were paying for a policeman to do a masonic grudge on a member of the public. Once again. why are masons so special? There's lot of people out there who know how masons work because of Joe Stirling.
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Most masons haven't got a clue about the masonic grudge process"

So are only the high up masons involved in the grudges?
Hangedman

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rph,

No, they all get pulled in one way or another but are just less aware of their part in it. I'll give you an example. One Mason goes to another who has access to say medical files. He tells his brother that a fellow brother is in distress and they wish to help him. This brother who would ordinarily never give out such sensitive information has no idea that the information will be used to harm the individual. He thinks he is doing good.

It's as simple as that. Do you see how it works? Most of the time 3 degree masons are blissfully unaware of how they are being manipulated. It's like when they make donations to charity, they feel good because they have made a donation, but they don't know what they are making a donation to. I know a man who was in charge of a lodge and he expressed major concerns that he did not know how a single penny of the money he was raising was actually being spent, and he was the top man an he was clueless. See how it works?

Keep the members feeling good about themselves, but the grudge system is open to a more selective bunch. Higher than 3rd Degree and at least 9th degree where they swear as their degree, to kill to keep the secrets of freemasonry. Charitable organization?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: