Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Highlighting a true evil that the public have no notion of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hangedman
On the (winning) side of the angels?
On the (winning) side of the angels?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Highlighting a true evil that the public have no notion of Reply with quote

Posted a few times in here over stuff that should have stirred something from people who visit this site, only had one person reply to anything. "Hits" can be generated artificially, i see figures like 2000+ and only 14 posting replies. I looked around for other "posters" too, and they say they are getting hardly any response as the people who do visit here are mainly SIS.

Quality is better than quantity and of course , that's right too, but really shouldn't we just be talking to each other?

Crikey, if there are victims out there should they be saying something here? I mean how many opportunities do we get? We can't go to the press, we can't go to the government, we can't get books published on anything that makes freemasons look anything more than shining examples in society.

The only place we can talk about these terrible wrongs is on sites like this and no one is doing it. I guess we should all just roll over and die right? Well, i'm not going to, i am going to be their pain in the butt.

Every crappy, nasty, evil mason will remember me. Oh and the establishment will remember me too, for highlighting a true evil that the public have no notion of. Research "le Cercle" and know that you vote's okay until it contradicts with the establishments choice of leader.Then they remove the democratically elected Prime minister, and replace him with something that they prefer.

Black propaganda rules our nation. Don't get in it's way.
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Well heres my experience Reply with quote

Deleted Laughing

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Fri May 30, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Crikey, if there are victims out there should they be saying something here?

From what I have read here and elsewhere the evidence is not too solid

One poster complained that after he had driven his car into the car parked next too him that his insurance rating was diminished. He was sure that was a Masonic plot.

The founder of Second Family (for Masonic victims) discovered that his friend of 30 years (as far as I recall) was in fact a Mason. The giveaway was having square tiles in the bathroom.

Another explained about having someone knock on his door and run away. Even phone calls where the caller did not speak.

For myself I cannot understand how a declining society of geriatrics actually manages this

I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy - but I do have my standards
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>4.Daath (the hidden 3 rings that form the hidden tetragrammaton)

I am familiar with Daat but not the 3 rings or the Tetragrammaton formed by them. Would you like to explain?

>The SEVEN original gods of Egypt "IT" is one of them.

Some are not to be trusted

>The planets Sirius and M42 in Orion

Would you like to say something about the significance or function of M42?

>Earth being locked off separate from the rest of the universe.

It seems that that has changed in the last couple of years and the Earth now takes a greater role in systemic affairs

>The current search fro the holy bloodline

I am not sure bloodlines are nearly as important as before

> open the seals and hold possession of the spirits

I am not sure that the old approach of binding spirits is still appropriate. If spirits have their rightful place in Creation then we must respect their role and seek right relationship rather than use force

>, as what is desired is the return of the "gods"

Quite a lot of the gods would be criminal under current law - for example incest and requiring follower to cook their first born as a sacrificial meal

>hidden identity of Moses being Ankhnaten and the familly line that he came from.

I have read that. It is an attractive hypothesis but you might find that Akhenaten had a quite different personality to Moses - much less agressive

Cheers
Death2SecretSocieties

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rph.... nice of you to twist my account. You guys are coming on strong lately. Have we portrayed you rightly?

No, no. You mustn't point out the anomalies. They are all there but your days and the days of your "group" are approaching an end.

Leave Egypt.

Apparently these people over here are talking about FM also. A little more in depth too. They are on top of it in America also. http://makethestand.com/ftopict-1849.html

Just a share.
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>rph.... nice of you to twist my account.

I dare say I side with common sense on some matters

Meanwhile I hope that Child-of-Light will give some more information on his/her interesting statements
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: