Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exposure of The Synagogue of Satan?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Exposure of The Synagogue of Satan? Reply with quote

The Exposure of The Synagogue of Satan??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6f4Ede9EiY
http://www.dialectradio.co.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Exposure of The Synagogue of Satan? Reply with quote

I suppose that most of the Old Testament is now suspect since it was written in such places
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Exposure of The Synagogue of Satan / Isis-Ra-El-ites Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHER SELF AND THE SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH CREATION AND THE CREATOR/EMANATOR OF ALL SPIRIT HAS LONG BEEN SUPPRESSED BY YOU AND YOUR LIKE.

Well it took me 20 years to obtain direct experience of the higher self and that experience led me to abandon organised religion. I am not sure who else I might be like

>"HE WHO PLAYS BOTH SIDES OF THE GAME"

It does seem that the serpent in Genesis spoke the truth (you will not die) while the god was not truthful (eat and you will die)

But I am not clear that the god and the serpent are the same being

>FOLLOWER OF JAHABULON

Ignorance is strength

>THE NAMES OF INVOCATION OF THE SEVEN ANCIENTS THAT ARE THE SEVEN SEALS

I suggest that your "seven ancients" are not the same as the seven seals.

The 7 ancients are likely the 7 spirits before the throne of God (Revelation of St John) and they are probably the same as the spirits of the 7 sacred planets.

As to the 7 seals, Blavatsky lists those and they are ways of interpretation e.g. astrological

But I wonder if the 7 Ancients are connected with the Ancient of Days

Da 7:13 - I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And of course in the Jewish tradition (but not the Christian) there is the Ancient of Ancients

"In the Greater Holy Assembly it is written of the Ancient of Ancients that He is the Concealed of the Concealed Ones, the Eternal of the Eternal Ones, the Mystery of the Mysteries, and that in his symbols he is knowable and unknowable. He sits upon a throne of flaming light and the white light streaming from His head illumines four hundred thousand worlds."

>THE RETURN OF THE GODS IS NOT LONG

Many of the gods would be subject to prosecution for crimes against humanity if they fronted up these days.

I suggest that the human race is more capable of defending itself these days so that the gods might be a bit cautious about an overt return

>DO THEY COME FROM ORION OR SIRIUS?

I rather think the cosmos is a bit larger than that

The UFO contactee literature gives a fair number of possible origins - not to mention inside the Earth

>DO THEY RETURN BEFORE OR AFTER THE "FIERY CROSS"?

I am unsure about the nature of the Fiery Cross or of the agenda of the gods. Perhaps you might like to elaborate
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: IN REPLY Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>BUT DAATH IS THE TETRAGRAMMATON AND IT CAN BE DRIVEN OUT WITH SEA SALT

My experience is that the Tree of Life is a universal pattern that equally maps a human and a continent.

Daat thereby is the portal that links a higher level energy map to a lower frequency mapping.

The Tetragrammaton is a jewish traditional substitute for the real name of their god and at the same time being a magical formula for invocation at an elemental level.

So the Tetragrammaton may be used while standing in Daat but I doubt that it is the same

Salt is traditionally used for astral and etheric cleansing but I do not know that it has any protective effect on mental entities or those beyond.

It seems that you have had some difficult astral encounters but the difficulty with the astral world is that things rarely are as they seem

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>why won't the spirit world leave me alone?

In my experience humans with on-going interference usually have a number of dark etheric and astral lines anchored in the joints of the physical body.

Typical anchor points are the neck vertebrae, tail bones, and major joints such as the hips, shoulders and knees.

See if you can detect the dark lines.

Removing the dark lines is not at all easy as those who put the anchors they are highly experienced in defending their human territory

You will find some useful techniques here

http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Releasement-Therapy-Technique-Manual/dp/092991516X

But since this site classifies me as a "Disinformation Peddlar or Shill" perhaps you should ask the admin how to get out of your trouble

Best wishes

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>And the fact that masons are in all governments on both sides of every majour conflicts

So are Roman Catholics and drinkers of milk

> and war in at least the 20th century and all the uniforms have occultic symbols on them

Yep all human cultures love symbols. How many countries use the double -headed eagle as an official symbol? Why?

>and the battles fought under the correct stars for ritual sacrifice..

I don't know what those symbols are, but perhaps the god of Abraham's fathers does as he seemed keen on child sacrifice (and cooking)

>have you had any experience with some one (astral etheric) who partly looks native american and partly egyptian and whears a white robe looks a litttle bit like Gene Simmons from the band kiss?

My first hypothesis would be that the being is an emanation from your soul family - and covering long periods of time can be seen as related to various of your past lives.

I suggest that next time you see the being you give it some love from the heart - intend to radiate the numbers 4.3 from the centre of your chest and visualise a warm energy flow across to the being and see what happens

Typically at that point such an entity will change appearance and demonstrate its true nature more clearly

It does not seem malicious to me but you should always test entities that you meet.

Cheers

R
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>That one tries to anchor itself to the kundalini chackra so i'll have to figure out how to stop the anchor from forming if it ever does again

If I were you I would be paying attention to removing the anchor points low in the back near the sacral chakra. One issue that is common there is feelings of guilt for physical desires. It is easy to feel guilty and hard to love and forgive oneself. Guilt sets up humans for interference

>gave it the name of the mason who misslead my line of thinking.

I wonder what I should do with the names of all the clergy who indoctrinated me

Perhaps they too were victims of the system
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: HERES SOME PICS TO MAKE IT CLEARER-IN REPLY Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a bit unclear what sort of conversation you are trying to have here.

Is there anything that you would like to understand?
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION ABOUT THE DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE

Try reading my question again

>SOMEONE TO JUST TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE THE ANCHOR POINTS IT WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT QUICKER THEY ARE ROUND THE WAIST STARTING AT THE BACK JUST ABOVE THE HIPS.

I have already given you two starting references for that - one about the nature of the entities and the other to start you analysing your vulnerabilities

>THERE IS ANOTHER HIDDEN PART TO THAT SEAL BY THE WAY ALL THIS STUFF CAN BE CROSS REFFERENCED WITH THE TAROT CARDS FOR A CLEARER UNDERSTANDING FIRST YOU PASS THE GATE KEEPER THEN YOU GET TO THE GATE.

There are many things/beings that may be experienced as seals and gate keepers. If you wish recount your experience I may be able to make an observation of the events in question

>ARE YOU YORK RITE OR SCOTTISH RITE BY THE WAY?

I am only in Masonry because I was asked to be. I do not identify myself as a Mason as my inner work is much broader. Masons are one group I work with
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: