Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exposure of The Synagogue of Satan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: The short version Reply with quote

Laughing

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that you have been in a difficult space for a long time. When the being left you with a nightmare you used to have as a child that suggests that the being or similar was energetically interfering with you as a child. And that suggests problems from past lives - hence perhaps the comment about getting what you deserved.

You seem to have a fair amount of protection and assistance.

Removal of the dark anchor points requires a careful review of beliefs and behaviour. Any negativity such as undue self-criticism can leave a human open to re-anchoring - hence the problem with unworthiness-based religion.

A subtle form of negativity is living or working where you know you should not or carrying on a relationship that you know should be ended.

So I suggest clean living, clean diet, honest work, honest relationships and plenty of exposure to the sun, soil and plants. After 6 months of that you may introduce meditation - just in the simple form of drawing light from the heart (centre of the chest) and slowly filling each part of the body with light - about 20 minutes twice a day

And after a month of the meditation you may intend to draw down the blessing of the Source of All - use that name rather than any religious label to avoid any identification problems

It takes some years to become free from such interference

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Some more questions Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Amen Ra lord of darkness - born of fire or he who cometh through the sun as an event horizon.

I suspect that Amen-Ra is a later composite organised by priest.

Amen/Amun is commonly regarded as the hidden god but it may be more accurate to consider him the god in hiding.

See "The wars of gods and men" by Sitchin

When considering the sun worship ascribed to the Egyptians, I understand that they believed that the sun was the physical eye of Ra - that is Ra (the heavenly man) was much greater and on more levels of existence. But there was likely a humanoid god also called Ra.

>Is the "Black SUN" saturn or our sun at a particular phase?

More likely the black sun is the sun behind our sun - the central sun in the Pleiades. I once saw a black sun in a dream reflected in an ocean

See "The Reich of the Black Sun" by Farrell in which he maintains that SS is actually a reference to the central sun

>Who was Ra

Ra the humanoid god is from outside the solar system but I am having trouble tracking his origin. I will contemplate the matter

> the overseer of the "slave race"

In the Epic of Gilgamesh, the worker race of humans is specifically bred to relieve the gods of labour. The gods found this a dreadful planet on which the immortal gods started to die. Hence the need for the water of life and the food/bread of life

> Adam Kadmon

Adam Kadmon is the heavenly man - whose body is the local heavens. Humans are supposed to have an Adam Kadmon body type - a particularly desirable energy body structure that gives access to a very wide range of energies

>property of Androgenetic Systems?

Developed as a worker race - but with sufficiently good genetics and having attracted a sufficient spiritual structure to transcend those origins

>AND RELIGION IS THE BINDING OF THE SERVANT CLASSES?

Religion is useful to keep humans within reasonable moral limits until they make conscious contact with Spirit

Religions are easily adapted to suit selfish ends

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>ARE YOU REFERING TO FUNERARY BREAD COMPOSED OF MONATOMIC ELEMENTS?

The whole point of the bread was to stop funerals

It is likely the same as shewbread and is depicted as small cones and carried in "handbags"

See the cone in the right hand and the handbag in the left (of Oannes, one of the Annedotus)

As to it being monatomic - I suggest not - partly because those who eat monatomic gold (purchased through the internet) show no signs of immortality - and partly because the monatomic gold is at best the body (salt) but not the sulphur or mercury

>SO OUR LIGHT BODIES ARE CONNECTED TO THE LOCAL HEAVENS OF THE SEVEN SACRED PLANETS?

Certainly - through the chakras

>IF DAATH WERE IN PLACE WOULDNT THIS DESCRIBE AN ATOMIC STRUCTURE? OR "THE FRUIT" OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL?

In my view Daat is the portal or link between one tree (level of creation) and the next. It therefore has no particular significance except as an access point. I suppose you might say that if someone can pass through Daat then they probably are at a stage of consciousness where they know the local origins of good and evil

In some ways Daat is an artifact of the geometry used for the ToL. In other expositions the spectrum of matter to spirit is continuous so that the initiate operates on whatever levels he or she is capable of or assisted to, within whatever rules are imposed upon the particular system
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: A COUPLE OF VIDS Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>IF DAATH WERE IN PLACE WOULDNT THIS DESCRIBE AN ATOMIC STRUCTURE? OR "THE FRUIT" OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL?

Daat is an energy resonance - between 2 levels of existence. It does not exist (as far as I know) on the levels of dense matter.

The Tree of Life seems to be the same as the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil - from my reading of Genesis. The tree seems to have been physical.

Here is a sumerian depiction

Note the annedotus (amphibious beings) again have their "handbags" and may well be collecting something

>IF YOU LOOK AT THE TREE AS AN ATOMIC STRUCTURE NOT MEANING SPECIFICALLY GOLD YOU HAVE TO CROSS REFERENCE ALL WITH THE TAROT CARDS, ELEMENTS AND GEMATRIA.

There is certainly much to be found in the qabalah and its derivatives. But I suspect that the qabalah is somewhat dated in that Creation and the human race have moved on

>MY GUESS IS THAT THIS REALM IS "THE UNDERWORLD"

I used to think that the Underworld was astral but of course astral refers to the stars. There are many legends of civilisations within the Earth and some may be true. Read "I remember Lemuria" for some insights into the gods of old

http://manybooks.net/titles/shaverrother07I_Remember_Lemuria.html

>"RA" CLAIMING TO BE THE LIGHT BRINGER GOD OF THIS REALM IS ALSO LUCIFER

I doubt that. I suspect that one is extra-systemic and the other local.

>I DON'T ENTIRELY BUY ALL THE INFO YOU GIVE

Better to devise experiments to test the hypotheses.

>I HAD A "VISITOR" ON SAT MORNING IT TAPPED MY PILLOW FIRST OF ALL THEN MY SHOLDER AND STARTED WHISPERING SOMETHING ABOUT YAHWEH BUT AS I WAS HALF ASLEEP I DIDN'T QUITE CATCH IT.

Yahweh, as recorded in the Old Testament is guilty of crimes against humanity and the Earth. I suggest you leave Yahweh to those who deserve him

> SO I'M TELLING THESE VISITORS TO EITHER MANIFEST OR CONTACT ME WHILE I'M AWAKE

If you look inwardly at the lower end of your spine you may see a small dagger point upwards inside the spinal column. Take it out, present it to the Sun for a blessing and then use it to scare off the lesser beings. As you use the dagger it will grow much larger

>THE SPIRIT WORLD IS A LOT MORE REAL THAN PEOPLE REALISE.

I have given you a reference where you can learn some of the techniques for dealing with dark entities.

>DID ELIPHAS LEVI HAVE A CONNECTION TO THE LEVITE PRIESTHOOD

In past lives Levi was an Atlantean, Egyptian and Israelite priest/magician. It is likely that his successes arose through partnership with an angelic being that had solar agendas to impress upon the Earth

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>THE COMPETITION FOR THE POSITION OF SLAVE MASTER BETWEEN THE SERPENTS AND THE FISHES.

The situation may be more complex. For example the fish people have significant responsibilities in steering the Ark of the Earth to meet its appointed destiny. And the Earth uses the kingdoms of creation as chakras.

> THAT THE EARTH PASSES THROUGH THESE BANDS OF PHOTONIC ENERGY AND WE ARE JUST STARTING TO RETURN TO ONE OF THOSE PHASES.

It may be of use to consider the realms in which cosmic beings exist. Perhaps the cosmos that we see is only the bodies of great beings. If so, what relationships do they form and why?

>WE ARE STILL IN THE ALPHA CYCLE EXHALATION FROM THE SOURCE DROPPING DOWN IN DIMENSION AND AT SOME POIT WE WILL BEGIN TO ASCEND

Hopefully the human race may have passed its low point about 2000 years ago in the Roman excesses. And the Earth as an entity has become much greater in the last few years so that the Earth seems now to be a sacred planet. This of course is in the context of transformation of the Heavenly Man (of the solar system).

>YAHWEH, JEHOVAH, ADONAI, EL ARE ALL SUBSTITUTE NAMES FOR THE TRUE TETRAGRAMMATON USED/HIDDEN BY THE TEMPLARS / MASONS / CABBALISTS THESE SUBSTITUTE NAMES WERE TAKEN ON FROM VARIOUS OTHER CULTURES THAT THE ISIS-RA-EL-ITES. YAHWEH BEING ORIGINALLY A PHONECIAN DEITY AND ADONI COMMING FROM ADDONIS

Generally the humanoid gods of the Old Testament times are of limited interest or importance to the initiate.

>WHAT I HAD AN INTERACTION WITH THE HIDDEN TETRAGRAMMATON "IT" WASN'T A GOD MORE A TIME DISPLACED ENTITY THAT SOMEHOW USES ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCES AND FORTIFIES ITSELF ON FEAR AND LUST. IT IS STUCK HERE

Quite so. There are entities that feed off human fear - including as induced by religion

>WAS THAT YOU LAST NIGHT "ROBERT" WHITE HAIR LATE 50'S MID 60'S SQUARE JAW LIGHT TANNED FACE

My hair is not white

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>So if Abram was a levite priest

Where does it say that Abram was a levite priest?

I suspect Abram predated the Israelite culture

>"Levite Sacrificer" as in the title of one of the degrees the mother lodge

You have me at a loss.

Can you specify which degree in which order and which mother lodge?

>what does that say about the basis of our world religions based upon his covenant with a "MACROBE"

The Old Testament is long gone. I do not lose any sleep over it

>We are an ongoing sacrifice

All beings are "food" for something higher. The trick is not to be physical food and not for those lower.

> or rather is the NEW HOLOCAUST going to be America?

You are probably looking at the end of the US empire and like the collapse of the larger and longer Roman empire, it will take some time - perhaps a generation or more - leading to a renaissance

>The Serial Number on the back of the card is your "asset" number to the world bank.

I am not familiar with US documentation but I doubt the World Bank has anything to do with it. It more likely about restricting access to government handouts

>You are an asset in return for the national debt of your county to the world bank and the federal reserve.

If this were true then those bodies would have claimed the human asset backing bad debts. I have not heard of that occurring

>Who are the major shareholders of the world bank and the federal reserve and what are their beliefs and membership to "the society"

The world is manipulated by various human and other organisations. It is possible to lose a lot of sleep worrying about them. But the world has survived more or less for a long time without world domination - despite attempts by Alexander, Gengis Khan, Napoleon, Hitler, Britain, the US etc.

The missing component in the analysis is the good guys who work to balance the world

>IT even has Jachin and Boaz on the front.

You must have better eye sight than me. It just looks like 2 Roman or Greek pillars - nothing jewish about the design at all. A century ago it was usual to build bank head offices looking somewhat Greek or Roman to give an aura of substance to the bank

>WHY DO THE UNITED NATIONS, THE WORLD BANK AND THE WORLD MASONIC CONGRESS ALL SHARE ONE BUILDING IN GENEVA?

I am intrigued. Does this Masonic Congress have name? None of the Grand Lodges I know seem to have anything to do with it. Is there a list of member GL?

>We are all being systematically re-enslaved by Geocentric-Omnipresent-Divinity Inc.

Has it worked on you?

What forces work to balance the darkness?

If you are fearful does that make it easier for dark forces to control you?

Is some conspiracy material devised to increase fear and thereby make humans vulnerable?

What should we do about that?

Cheers

R
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoL you seemed to have dodged most of the questions in my previous post
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: HERES ANNOTHER ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: