Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FM Hall linked to local police station by tunnel!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forrest cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: FM Hall linked to local police station by tunnel!!!! Reply with quote

In my town the police station and magistrates courts are next to each other separated by a road.

By coincedence there is also a Freemason hall about 10 metres from the police station – hmm.

I know there is a tunnel joining the police station to the court house but have had my suspicions that the FM hall was also connected,

Got my friends to ask a local FM if a tunnel existed and he boasted that yes it does and is still fully operational.

So the judges and police officers and god knows who else can attend meetings without going through the front door.

So the FMs can attend meeting with anonymity and accountability.

People could get picked up by the police handcuffed taken to the station but then bundled down the tunnel to the FM lodge sacrificed in a ritual and they could dispose of the body easy peasy who would suspect them ? THEY ARE THE LAW

Makes me think twice when I see headlines like this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7494695.stm

Body of teenager found in river
A 17-year-old boy reported missing after a night out has been found dead in a river, police said. Michael Igoe, from Davenham, Cheshire, disappeared after a night out with friends on Friday. He was last seen in the Amber Lounge in Northwich in the early hours of Saturday, while out with friends. Police are trying to piece together his last moments and want to trace a woman who reported seeing a man jump into the River Weaver. A spokesman for Cheshire police said: "An extensive search of the local area was conducted and, during Monday afternoon, a body was recovered from the River Weaver in Northwich." "This body has subsequently been identified by family members as the missing person Michael Igoe." Anyone who may have seen Mr Igoe during the evening is asked to contact police.

http://archive.thisischeshire.co.uk/1998/9/3/237866.html

THE BRUTAL MURDER OF SANDIWAY MUM JULIA WEBB IS TO BE RECREATED BY ACTORS FOR THE BBC'S CRIMEWATCH P
From the Guardian Series, first published Thursday 3rd Sep 1998.
The monthly show, which reaches audiences of up to eight million people, will feature a reconstruction of the events leading up to Mrs Webb's death in Kennel Lane on Wednesday, July 22.
BBC researcher Gina Campbell said: "The aim of Crimewatch is to create a drama which triggers something off in the viewing public.
"It can be particularly effective when, as in this case, local police enquiries haven't wrapped things up."
Viewers will see actors playing 52-year-old Mrs Webb as she walked down Kennel Lane with her beloved pet labrador Rosie.
Actors will also take the roles of three men police want to question. They are:
A man in in his late 50s or early 60s who was carrying a distinctive walking stick made of dark reddish wood with an interlocking cluster design handle.
A bearded man in his mid 30s, around 5ft 6ins tall, who was seen driving a silver Ford Orion along Kennel Lane shortly before Mrs Webb's death.
A red-faced man who was seen running across Dalefords Lane around the time of the murder.
But researchers faced problems as they worked with detectives on the reconstruction last week.
The walking stick is so rare that they were unable to find another version of it.
Instead, the actor will use a normal walking stick, and a drawing of the actual stick will be shown.
The recreation is pencilled in as the top item on the next edition of Crimewatch, due to be shown on Tuesday, September 8.
Detectives are also trying to trace a woman who rang the police incident room on her mobile phone - but was cut off twice.
The woman rang the police on August 20 to tell them she saw a woman fitting Mrs Webb's description on the day of the murder. But she was cut off before she could give her name, or any more details.

http://archive.warringtonguardian.co.uk/1998/9/17/237500.html

DETECTIVES INVESTIGATING THE MURDER OF SANDIWAY MUM JULIA WEBB HAVE RECEIVED OVER 100 PHONE CALLS FO
From the Guardian Series, first published Thursday 17th Sep 1998.
And this week, DCI Peter Rigby thanked the viewers who had come forward with fresh information.
"We've had a particularly good response to our appeals for information on people seen near the scene of the crime," he added.
"Most of the calls concerned the white-haired man and the distinctive walking stick he was carrying.
"We have several possible identities for him - and a theory that the walking stick is some kind of tribal ornament from South Africa."
Police also have several leads on the bearded man who was seen walking in Kennel Lane shortly before the time of the murder.
And two witnesses have provided matching information on a blue Vauxhall Cavalier, which had been seen parked in the area during the week of the murder. But there has been little response to the descriptions of a red-faced man, who was seen running across Dalefords Lane shortly after the murder, possibly with some kind of facial injury.
The murder, which took place on Wednesday, July 22, left Mrs Webb's husband John, and children Chris and Nick, devastated.
The events surrounding the murder were recreated by actors on Crimewatch on Tuesday last week.
Fighting back tears, John and Chris launched emotive appeals to the public. They remembered Mrs Webb as "the perfect wife" and a "loving mother".
House-to-house enquiries on the case have now finished, and the mobile incident room has now left the Sandiway area.
"This is by no means a scaling-down on the operation," added DCI Rigby.
"There are still over 50 officers working on the case, and we have spoken to as many local people as manpower will allow.
"I am however, very conscious that there are people out there that we haven't spoken to. They may believe their information is trivial, or perhaps they think we already know. But again, as I have done in the past, I must stress that we have to be the judge of that."
forrest cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: I SAW THE MAN WHO DID THIS TERRIBLE CRIME IN A DREAM Reply with quote

JULIA WEBB MURDER
I SAW THE MAN WHO DID THIS TERRIBLE CRIME IN A DREAM AND SKETCHED HIM I ALSO GAVE THE POLICE ANY INFORMATION I HAD BEEN GIVEN CLAIRVOYANTLY..
I was running it was dark I was returning home from a friends house . as I ran towards home a man stepped out of the darkness he was wearing a black leather coat and had with him a black and white dog like a boarder collie..He grabbed my arms I looked into his face his nose was pointed and he had a cruel grin on his face ....Straight away the words came into my mind Julia Webb.This was the man who had murdered her....... I woke up in a sweat
First thing I did when I got up was to do a sketch of the man I saw..
it had all been a dream but so real ..I did not know what to do about this dream so I contacted the police they came to see me..I told them what I had seen .. I told a local reporter what had happened and that I had sketched the man in my dream/nightmare
She asked if she could do a story on this and could she see the sketch ? I agreed thinking that it may help....
The Cheshire police were asked about my information and said I had been helpful....Unfortunatly this murder still is unsolved ..I have asked the police if I could touch something belonging to Mrs Webb so I could do psychometrics....but this has been refused I truly wish the police would try to use people such as myself to help with this kind of cold case ..Maybe one day.....will add sketches soon

http://www.christinehamlett.com/index.asp?pageid=43285
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
forrest cheshire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i am suprised by what I found.

But thats just the surface i'm scratching off.

Im working day and night you guys are so well organized.

Every house I go past with an emphasised triangle every obelisk that i drive past reminds me that we all live in a masonic super state

i will sleep eat relax meditate there is no rush as im young and they are old.

Tony Gosling you are an inspiration I have so much to thank you for!

namaste!
Child-of-Light

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: With respect Reply with quote

Sad

Last edited by Child-of-Light on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
rph
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Got my friends to ask a local FM if a tunnel existed and he boasted that yes it does and is still fully operational.

I wonder if your local FM was filled with wonder at the gullibility of your friends

Perhaps your friends might ask to walk through the tunnel to verify its beginning and end.

>bundled down the tunnel to the FM lodge sacrificed in a ritual

Stand outside the door of the lodge and watch the elderly brethren entering and see if you can come up with a more plausible falsehood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: