Bilderberg.org Forum Index Bilderberg.org
the view from the top of the pyramid of power

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emails reply from UGLE (United Grand Lodge Of England)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bondi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow you are still missing it.

Freemasonry = 3°s and the Holy Royal Arch

Schroders = 3°s and is a copy of Freemasonry by the German, not the same

Rite of Grand lodge of Germany = 10°s

Department of Masters = 1°

Higher Degress (Holland only) = 1° and 3 historic degrees

Worshipful Society of Freemasons = 7°s

Royal Order of Scotland = 3°s

Scotch rite = 33°s

Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite = 33°s

Ancient and Accpepted Rite = 33°s

Royal and Select Masters = 4°s

Mark Master Mason = 1° ( in some places done in two)

Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St. John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta = 2°s I think, might be 3

Red Cross of Constantine = 3°s

Rite of Memphis-Misraïm = 99°s

And theres loads more.

Some are recognised as masonic and are open to Freemasons to join.

Some are considered irregular and Freemasons are actually not allowed to join because they are not considered masonic.

The structure is confusing I grant you that, Chronilogically Mark Master would be between the 2° and 3°'s of Freemasonry with Holy Royal Arch coming after.

The other orders/rites lack a few fundamental things which are required for them to be Freemasonry 1) non faith specific, 2) the hiramic legend

Freemasonry is the first 3 degrees and the Holy Royal Arch. Upon completion of Freemasonry, a Freemason then, if they wish, has the choice or opportunity to join other organisations. In basic terms someone who is a 32° is a 32° of the Ancient and Accepted Rite, not a 33° of Freemasonry.
willow the wip
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bondi wrote:
willow you are still missing it.

Freemasonry = 3°s and the Holy Royal Arch

Schroders = 3°s and is a copy of Freemasonry by the German, not the same

Rite of Grand lodge of Germany = 10°s

Department of Masters = 1°

Higher Degress (Holland only) = 1° and 3 historic degrees

Worshipful Society of Freemasons = 7°s

Royal Order of Scotland = 3°s

Scotch rite = 33°s

Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite = 33°s

Ancient and Accpepted Rite = 33°s

Royal and Select Masters = 4°s

Mark Master Mason = 1° ( in some places done in two)

Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St. John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta = 2°s I think, might be 3

Red Cross of Constantine = 3°s

Rite of Memphis-Misraïm = 99°s

And theres loads more.

Some are recognised as masonic and are open to Freemasons to join.

Some are considered irregular and Freemasons are actually not allowed to join because they are not considered masonic.

The structure is confusing I grant you that, Chronilogically Mark Master would be between the 2° and 3°'s of Freemasonry with Holy Royal Arch coming after.

The other orders/rites lack a few fundamental things which are required for them to be Freemasonry 1) non faith specific, 2) the hiramic legend

Freemasonry is the first 3 degrees and the Holy Royal Arch. Upon completion of Freemasonry, a Freemason then, if they wish, has the choice or opportunity to join other organisations. In basic terms someone who is a 32° is a 32° of the Ancient and Accepted Rite, not a 33° of Freemasonry.

I still dissagree, the 3o are symbolic.

The Masonic lodges are ritual rites to the 33o level, the Offical masonic volumes, 10,000 famous masons state that 33o are levels of masonry.

And that of Opinions of Masons do very on the subject.
Mike Martin
Disinformation Peddlar or Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:
"The degrees of initiation are but the degrees of the evolution of the God in man." (p. 190) "As the Master Mason labours in accordance with his vows, he slowly weaves this spotless robe out of the transmuted energy of his efforts."
("The Lost Keys of Freemasonry," p. 90, Manley P. Hall, 33o Masonic Authority.)

I'd say try reading a book about Freemasonry by a Freemason who wasn't also a Theosophist. Try this one by Joseph Fort Newton who was also 33rd degree so by your understanding also a masonic "authority":

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/bui/index.htm

Mik
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Martin wrote:
willow the wip wrote:
"The degrees of initiation are but the degrees of the evolution of the God in man." (p. 190) "As the Master Mason labours in accordance with his vows, he slowly weaves this spotless robe out of the transmuted energy of his efforts."

I'd say try reading a book about Freemasonry by a Freemason who wasn't also a Theosophist. Try this one by Joseph Fort Newton who was also 33rd degree so by your understanding also a masonic "authority":

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/bui/index.htm

Mik

I know about Joseph Fort Newton he is mentioned alot on the masonic web site,

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/searchpsfreemasonry.html?cx=010142006055309956400%3Au-iteyjqk98&cof=FORID%3A11&q=Joseph+Fort+Newton#1029
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:
I know about Joseph Fort Newton he is mentioned alot on the masonic web site,

I think what you meant to write was that you've read the name rather than "knowing about him".

You see for every dodgy Masonic author you can pick there are dozens who did not agree with them.

If you think about this you will begin to understand that those who you claim as "authorities" are not, they are just people who have written about Masonry.

For example one of the most acclaimed (by Freemasons that is) English Masonic authors is Bernard E Jones. His book "A Freemason's Guide and Compendium" has been read by far more Freemasons than any of the dodgy books that your anti-masonic sources will choose to misquote.

Mike
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not nessersary

for examle Forest D Haggard who wrote the Clergy and the Craft was a master mason, as was Manley P Hall also was a master mason as was Frances Bacon.
willow the wip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Fort Newton I know about him, Means I know about him, their are plently of history books about him also, he is one of few names i have studyed.

Freemasons Freemasonry web site is reconised http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/
rusty100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willow

As you will know Masonry is veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols

There are many who philosophise about Masonry as a means of progressing their understanding. But they may not be successful despite writing many books of their philosophsing

You may recall Blavatsky who founded Theosophy. She wrote in the 1890s that no Masonic lodge still retained the genuine secrets. That may well have been true then as well as now

In the Christian context philosophising about meaning is called theology. And there is lots of that and it seems to change over the decades. But that does not mean that Christ is not present on occasion during the services

Cheers

R
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do hope that you realise that I am in no way having a "go" at you but I am only questoning the basis of your own personal knowledge of Freemasonry.

You have been fed disnfo by sites that selectively misquote a handful of (mainly) American or "fringe" Masons.

I think that for you to get the real picture you would need to read a bit wider. For example the first book I read about Freemasonry was "The Brotherhood" by Stephen Knight back in 1983 and I (believe it or not) started off as an Anti-Mason. He told me all about their devil worship, corruption, KGB infiltration etc, and I believed it.

Fortunately, the next book I got my hands on was "the Freemason's Guide and Compendium" which gave me an exactly opposite view of what Freemasonry was all about. That was how my own Library of over 200 Masonic titles started. It is also why I joined some 11 years later.

Mike
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:
Joseph Fort Newton I know about him, Means I know about him, their are plently of history books about him also, he is one of few names i have studyed.

But have you actually read his books I have only read "the Builders" and "The Men's House" although "Brothers and Builders" is in my to-read pile.
willow the wip wrote:
Freemasons Freemasonry web site is reconised http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/

I'm not quite sure what you mean by recognised, although you will find a couple of papers that I've written on there.

Mike
andria

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: russ100 Reply with quote

I guess that means Joe wins lol
andria

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: books Reply with quote

I don’t think books are a reliable source to find out about freemasonry because most of the time the authors are freemasons, and therefore cant give you any information other than disinformation, I think Hitler once said the bigger the lie, the more believable it is, just like that episode of father ted, when ted kicks the bishop up the arse but because it was so unbelievable the bishop couldn’t believe it until one day the penny finally dropped.
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:

Sorry I forgot to pick up on this one. Did you know that Hall wrote this book in 1923? That was 31 years (Initiated 1954 in Jewel Lodge No.374) before he actually became a Freemason! I have to wonder how it is "authoritative"? At the point when he wrote this book he had no Masonic link whatsoever. The preface of later editions of The Lost Keys of Freemasonry states "At the time I wrote this slender volume, I had just passed my twenty-first birthday, and my only contact with Freemasonry was through a few books commonly available to the public."

however he founded the Philosphical Research Society in 1934

However, having said that I don't even remember reading those words within the book itself either. Maybe you should have a read of the book, (there's an online copy here http://altreligion.about.com/library/texts/bl_lostkeys.htm ) and let me know when you find them.

Also worth mentioning that he also wrote "Freemasonry of the Ancient Egyptians" in 1937 and that was just as "authoritative". When Iwent to Egypt I expected the Temple of Amun Ra to be in the dessert (as he said) I was quite dissappointed to find it ws actually in the middle of Luxor a bit like the Pyramids themselves across the road from blocks of flats.

Mike
Mike Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: books Reply with quote

andria wrote:
I don’t think books are a reliable source to find out about freemasonry because most of the time the authors are freemasons, and therefore cant give you any information other than disinformation,

That's a bit of faulty logic really. Books about Freemasonry by non-Masons are going to be inherently wrong as the people aren't Freemasons. When you right about something that you don't personally know about you have to guess, rely on third-hand evidence or just make it up, this is called fiction.
andria wrote:
I think Hitler once said the bigger the lie, the more believable it is, just like that episode of father ted, when ted kicks the bishop up the arse but because it was so unbelievable the bishop couldn’t believe it until one day the penny finally dropped.

I don't know if Hitler was ever credited with such a quote but I'm with you on Father Ted that was an hilarious episode.

Mike
Bondi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willow the wip wrote:
I still dissagree, the 3o are symbolic.

The Masonic lodges are ritual rites to the 33o level, the Offical masonic volumes, 10,000 famous masons state that 33o are levels of masonry.

And that of Opinions of Masons do very on the subject.

You are quoting opinions, I am quoting from the RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE UNITED GRAND LODGE OF ENGLAND

Tell you what, you list me 1, JUST ONE, regular and recognised by UGLE Freemason Lodge that confers any degree above the number 3 and I will leave Freemasonry.

I don't mean one building where seperate groups meet in the same place at different times, but a SINGLE MASONIC LODGE that confers more than the 3 degrees of Freemasonry...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bilderberg.org Forum Index -> Mason Free discussion forum - Law, War and Politics: They Used Dark Forces All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: